Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Hi all- longtime lurker, first time poster :)

Thought I'd share the news that CARPENTER BRUT is returning to the States next March, this time with a stop in NY at long last! And if that weren't enough, I'm really pleased to announce that we've been able to get none other than Giallo Disco/Death Waltz Records recording artist Antoni Maiovvi to grace the decks before and after CB's Brooklyn performance. I'm certain neither of these acts need an introduction here, and I'd love to see a strong showing from my fellow italohorror/electrodisco/darkwave/synthwave faithful.

As an early Christmas gift, we've got early bird tickets available for just $10 until the holiday weekend, so jump on 'em quick (we're already over 50% sold out of those!).

† Have a great holiday & see you at the show †

http://ticketf.ly/2hIl8vi
Attachments
Schimanski_0309_CarpenterBrut_FB_event_700.jpg
Schimanski_0309_CarpenterBrut_FB_event_700.jpg (221.75 KiB) Viewed 7277 times
@Aremagod Thanks for posting the rest of the schedule- forgot to do that in my initial post! In addition to Maiovvi in BK, looks like lots of great support on the tour- good to see Le Matos get a showcase after the 'Turbo Kid', and Dance with the Dead is def a solid choice for the LA show.
So bummed I won't be able to make this. Have a blast all.
Big Thank you to AntoineRouge for the heads up on the show and early bird tickets.

Seriously anyone living in a city where this tour is making a stop needs to make this a priority.

Le Matos did their thing. It was different than their Mondocon set since they were doing some stuff from their previous albums + Turbo Kid. Montrose is my favorite song from them so I was really happy they performed it (incredible).

Brut was a whole other beast though. Holy fuck! Murderous set of nonstop banging synthwave we love. That 'Shes a Maniac' cover!!! I never heard that before last night.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhWJBhUzXj8[/youtube]
Yeah dude, I'm sorry I missed it last night, a work buddy of mine went, (You may have met him at the Carpenter show) and he said it was fantastic.