Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

if anyone wants me to pick up a Omaggio a Bruno Nicolai, a Revisiting Obscure Library Music or a Theme International (Lp or Tape), or a Music for Murder, now is the time to let me know. I'm sitting at the bar waiting for the show to start.
The show was very nice, the venue was welcoming, they had some good choice of beers I had two pints of IPA, and tried some nice coktails/beertails too. there was a few small tables to sit and before the scene an open space as well, to watch the show standing up. Chris Alexander played for something like 45 / 50 minutes I believe, and for some tracks, there was a live drummer. Thoses tracks are really the ones that gave the best atmosphere, and it sounded pretty good. A singer went on scene for 2 songs. All the way through the show there were projections of movies scenes.

Orgamso Sonore played mostly tracks for Themes International, I believe. I didn't know much of the tracks before going to the show, I picked up my first Orgasmo Sonore LPs there. but I know they played the Francois de Roubaix themed song, the Erotische song, and as a closing song, Chris alexander joined in for a cover of the main titles for Zombi. I filmed that on my cellphone, I'm not sure of the sound quality, I haven't had the time to check it, but I'll see if I can upload it to youtube if it's decent. I have maybe 3 clips I can get back from my snapchat memories, I'll see if I can upload it as well.

After the shows I was able to talk a bit with Chris, he's cool and he signed my Music for murder LP, I bought a bluray from him as well, I didn't know he directed movies. Also talked a bit with Frank from Orgasmo Sonore, super cool dude, he signed my records and gave me a poster of the show.

He's mentioned while he was on stage that he's got some music that's going to be on the Cineploit 5y anniversary release.
Hey great vids Nathan! I should upload more on Youtube shortly.

That was nice speaking with you after the gig. For those who are curious, here is the set we played :

1. Giallo - Orgasmo Sonore
2. La Coda Dello Scorpione - Bruno Nicolai
3. La Seconda Caccia - Ennio Morricone
4. Western Spaghetti - Orgasmo Sonore
5. Turkish Psych - Orgasmo Sonore
6. A Mind Level - Jean-Pierre Decerf
7. François de Roubaix - Orgasmo Sonore
8. Exotica - Orgasmo Sonore
9. Pearls - Piero Piccioni
10. Vampyros Lesbos - Orgasmo Sonore
11. Erotische - Orgasmo Sonore
12. Adonai - Ennio Morricone
13. Klaus Kinski - Orgasmo Sonore
14. Escape from New-York - John Carpenter
15. Zombi2 - Fabio Frizzi

There was indeed a lot of songs from Themes International, and I was happy to see these original songs seems to succeed to the live test. My friend Fred, playing the bass, brought a lot to the vibe with a very groovy performance. Well, in my opinion. :)

Cheers,
Frank