Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

ZOMG!! Bottleneck Gallery is hosting a 30 yr anniversary screening for BTILC W/ a screenprinted poster of Drew Struzans orginal artwork for the movie.

Reg: 400 @ $200, var: 150 @ $250. 17 colors. Signed by Struzan (Possibly signed by Carpenter also)

Tickets go on sale Monday.

If you're not going to the screening, it's a healthy reg run so don't freak out toooooo much.

All the details are going to be released Monday I think, but my understanding is the variant will have GID inks and possibly Carpenters sig.

Deaf I can buddy this poster for you, if you want. Its going to be 1 per person, but I almost definitely will have a non-poster collector friend with me.

IMO this is the greatest movie poster of all time... The Jpeg i posted is absolute shit, but you guys already know the deal. The whole thing is very similar to what Mondo did with Struzans The Thing poster.
@Cult - I would be thrilled to take you up on that offer, especially for a chance at the variant print. It would look perfect next to my print of Struzan's The Thing. I was really tempted to remove it from frame and take it down to the Carpenter gig to get it signed, but just couldn't bring myself to risk damaging it in the process. :)
The wait is finally over!

Please join us on August 4th for two screenings of Big Trouble In Little China to celebrate it's 30th anniversary.

To kick off the special event, we will be releasing an officially licensed, 24 x 36 inch, 17 color screen print of Drew Struzan's iconic poster for the film. All prints are signed and numbered by the man himself and beautifully printed by Lady Lazarus.

There will be two versions available at the screening. A regular edition that is out of 400 ($200) and a glow in the dark that is numbered out of 150 ($250).

Showtimes are 7 and 9:30pm eastern. Tickets are $5 each and are on sale now at Syndicated BK. Each ticket comes with a free BTILC themed cocktail.

You do not need a ticket to purchase a print. We will start selling prints in the hall of Syndicated at around 6pm. All posters are in hand and will be tubed.

Any leftover prints will go on sale August 5th at 12pm eastern on our homepage.

We can't thank Drew and Dylan Struzan enough for being a part of this project. They are seriously incredible. Hopefully, we will have something else from Drew coming soon ;-).

Also a big thank you to the team at 20th Century Fox and Acme Archvies for making this happen.

-The Bottleneck Team