Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Well, there it is :)

I'll see you all there, very excited to start seeing lineups, especially after that tweet from spencer.
Yeah i probably should have linked to that, thanks MW :)
HAHAHA

yeah it was little nuts. But if you all remember, with the exception of maybe one or two posters that i wasn't even interested in, there was no reason to line up like crazy for the mondo booth right away. last year i got on the line later on in the afternoon and it was maybe half an hour and got everything i wanted. two hours after that it was completely empty and everything i wanted was still right there if i hadn't gone earlier.

I'll likely be doing the same dash as last year @deaf, @cult, and I did and just run right to the record room. Can't wait to see what screenings and concerts are happening, should be a good time.

@Monsterwirship, you going as an exhibitor this year again?
The Cult Leader wrote:I'll see you folks there ;)

It's the same week as F1 so the hotels are about double the price I paid last year, but I was lucky to make a lot of new friends in Austin last year and have a couch 20 min away from downtown with my name on it.
yeah it looks like there are no rooms available at the hotel from last year, very weird. that would be a pain since the appeal of having the room right across the street from everything was really awesome. oh well, i'm sure it will all be figured out.
deafmetal wrote:Maybe Mondo already reserved a large block of rooms to post? I hope so, anyway.
That's what I'm hoping too.
I am vacationing back home in New England when this is happening. That's too bad. Oh, well. I'd be more bummed if I knew a bunch of cool people were going. Plus, It's not like they drop anything rad and limited there.
Goblin, carpenter, le matos, badalementi are some of the lofty names we were tossing around yesterday.

I'll always welcome an umberto set too :)
jgibbs4053 wrote:Have you guys checked Airbnb?
There are definitely less expensive options like that, but the key draw of staying at the Holiday Inn is that a large part of the convention takes place in the hotel itself, and you could spend the entire weekend there without having to drive at all. It was only about $100/night last year though using the group discount.
Yeah hoping there's some discount rate coming up, that's crazy high for probably staying three nights.
Tickets up for sale. New location.

http://mondotees.com/products/mondocon-2016

The early line up for MC3.

EXHIBITORS

Martin Ansin
Oliver Barrett
Richey Beckett
Florian Bermer
Scott C
Sam Wolfe Connelly
Rhys Cooper
Daniel Danger