Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

@cult, i think its the same basic location as last year. same hotel anyway, and the theater is in essentially the same shopping center so maybe they just changed the name.

Anyway, psyched to see everyone again.
I should probably just go ahead and stop spending money until then...any one know where i can get more wall space for cheap :)
Hatter313 wrote:I should probably just go ahead and stop spending money until then...any one know where i can get more wall space for cheap :)

Hehe, that could get out of hand quickly. I'm in the same boat though. I already have to rotate artwork on/off the walls.
@deaf.....

Oh man, why didn't I think of that .....wait....no....terrible idea.....or is it :)

I'm not sure if it's the first or the last thing I need for my apartment to look like the damn night gallery.
was momentarily bummed that i can't go see Le Matos in NYC on October 21st....and then i remembered why and that they'll be there two days later :)
Did you all get your event tickets? Some things sold out pretty quickly, but Le Matos tickets are still on sale. I got everything I wanted, especially the screening of The Fountain with the Clint Mansell Q&A. I hope they are also selling copies of the LP outside the screening, otherwise a lot of people will be disappointed (including some forum members).
My wife vetoed MondoCon this year. Hope y'all got screening tix as they surely went super fast (they sure did last year!)

I "pre-ordered" The Fountain from a guy who is going with his wife and selling me the extra copy. Fingers crossed he got the screening passes haha

Bummed I can't go this year, but I'm sure it will be as fun as the past two!

If it is anything like the Hook & Pull Gang LP they cut your wristband off at the exit to the screening room as they hand you the LP. None were for sale. Antoni and Matt stayed after to sign copies, maybe Mansell will also! That would be sweet.
Says The Fountain is limited to 500 copies so they should have copies for sale outside of the screening. I got my Le Matos, Clockwork Orange, and The Fountain tickets yesterday. Waiting on the 2 other screenings to be announced, but I'm thinking maybe Labyrinth, Pulp Fiction, Clue, or Friday The 13th.
Cult I would and will jump at any and all of those.

There's also a possibility of the phantasm remaster since Alamo was hosting it tonight...I just walked out of it at our local draft house and it looked and sounded INCREDIBLE
Looking at my Credit Card Statement and there is a charge from Holiday Inn Austin on 10/1
So I called them to figure out what the charge is.

The guy at the hotel told me that the deal that Mondo has with the hotel for the event that they agreed to allow them to charge a deposit 30 days from the event?

All of this unbeknownst to me, so if you see a charge on your card for this, that is why. kind of annoying, but they'll get their money eventually anyway.
ouch, yeah i just checked my account, wasn't really keen on having that be there just yet, but at least they didn't charge the full amount, that would have been an issue.
I don't suppose anyone on here managed to score mystery movie or enter the dragon tickets, but if you did happen to somehow manage to get through the barrage of bots and the like AND if you happen to have snagged two extra tickets to any of either of the above events...please let me know.