Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Evil dead 7" has a Catalogue number for sure, DW60something (it's packed otherwise I'd check exactly for you)
Well that was a great time again, good to see @monsterworship, deafmetal, the cult leader, little Walter, Xander Harris, vinyl OST and some other faces again

Great to meet TAG and see the face behind the podcasts, chatted to a bunch or artists and met Clint mansell, chilled outside the hotel with William Stout for a good hour or so talking art and movies, and picked up a really gorgeous Goulish Gary original.

cant wait for next year, now it's time for home.
MondoCon loot:
I'm not showing a few scores from the LitA $5 bin, or the tapes I picked up. Argggh... ;) The Corpse Reviver mag from Graveface is a great read, and the Troll 2 test pressing from Lunaris was an awesome surprise. I successfully held off on prints this year, although there were quite a few that I wanted to pick up, including a hand-done variant of this piece by Brandon Holt: https://instagram.com/p/BL2MevWgZ_t/
Deaf, where you succeeded I failed, I just finished measureig everything so I can go do the frame thing....so much art, so few walls.

That enter the dragon print is gorgeous, I'd love for them to do an expanded score with jocks work as the art. I've got the repress from a few years back but it screams for something special.
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 8114 times
monsterworship wrote:
skeletonbutt wrote:Very cool. I like the looks of that more than the Lunaris artwork.
well um, that is actually just a screen print of the inside gatefold artwork...
Oh...well, that art, in B&W, looks better than the colorful art+ugly text chosen for the regular version. To me.
@Hatter313 - That EtD print looks real nice. Willing to post a photo of your Ghoulish Gary original?

@skeleton_butt - Well, if you want to pick up a replacement, you might have an option soon:

I also grabbed some tapes, and few extra copies for friends:
@deaf, was just coming to post that!

I had bought his last man on earth last year and accidentally ordered the wrong size frame for it, so when I got home last night I grabbed the empty frame to see if it would fit and it was the exact right size...clearly it was waiting for this piece the whole time. :) I put a black linen backing I made from an old record bag and voila!
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 8099 times
Oh Justin!

We will have to talk more about your planned move up to my neck of the woods, come on up man....brIng a coat :)
Pleased to see everyone had such a grand time this year and, while I'm sorry to have missed the STBC contingent, I'm glad to say that there wasn't too much exclusive to this year's Con that I am nearly as bummed to miss out on as i expected. Not that I wouldn't have partaken had I been there, mind you. Joao Ruas' poster for The Thin Red Line is probably the sweetest thing I saw. And I've never even watched the film! Just a beautiful work.