Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
Ok I have quite a few requests from you guys and it's getting a little confusing separating everyone's order.

Please anybody in this thread that has not had any communication with me via email. Send me an email soon and I will sort you out. Last call.
By The Cult Leader
Round 2!

VBing at mondocon is a difficult task to say the least, but I'm just happy to be able to help my fellow board memebers.

If you have sent me a payment via PayPal you're good. If you haven't I most likely wasn't able to get to you. I apologize, but with the amount of requests I got there was no possible way to help everyone.

I know I said I would grab a couple of Bastard prints from the Mitchell booth for someone. Very sorry, but I was unable to get them.

Also Nosferatu sold out. I grabbed a handful of copies, but I think possibly 1 or 2 orders might be short Nosferatu. If and when I email you I will send the refund.

Once again sorry to anyone I wasn't able to help, but I do think I was able to get the bulk of the orders requested from STBC.

Now the horror of filling out custom slips :/
By Bezulsqy
Unfortunately I missed out, but I have to say I'm impressed with the amount you got for the people here. Extremely friendly and altruistic stuff sir!
By chuck
@cult

Thanks so much dude. What you've done is incredibly kind. Hats off to you, sir
By blastman
Cult, even if you didn't snag a Nosferatu for me (no email yet, unless I accidentally binned it this morning), fair play for your offer and efforts to help people out with this!!
By thedeepness
Wow. So cool of you.
I was gone all weekend. If anyone backs out on Fabio,Army or Black Swan keep me in mind, I will throw in a tip for sure. thedeepness@yahoo.com
By soundtracks of fear
@Cult I must say I did I did see thread in time to put in an order, but decided not to add to the amount you were gonna get from everyone else already! I'm just posting to say what a bloody good fella you are for offering to the forum, hope you had a top time whilst all the buying. How much did that little lot come to $1000?
By deafmetal
@Cult, you are a trooper. How did you get it all shipped or on a plane? It was difficult just picking extra items up for one person.
By blindguy
I have to echo Dagar's comments. Seeing everyone ordering Tarantula and knowing it's pretty limited makes me question not asking, but you had your hands more than full. Very kind of you!
By bpwlogan
Same as @blindguy & Dagar- just looking for an Army of Darkness, but can wait for Mondo to just release it in the future. I did see the thread in time, but figured you would have your hands full. That was really cool of you to pick up some records for other forum members.