Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Hey there board,

Thought it might be nice to put together a little meet up for the board members to meet up face to face and say hi. Anyone interested in this? I know a lot of us are going to frizzi as well, so I don't know when would work, but I think it would be nice to know what some of my friends on here look like. Any ideas?
By The Cult Leader
sounds great. I should have enough acid left to hand out to you guys before the Frizzi show. ;)
By deafmetal
@Cult

The mind reels.
By deathwaltz
I'l be around obviously but not sure how much free time I'll have !
By texasvinyl
I will be at the Frizzi show and at MondoCon all day Saturday. Gonna be an exhausting weekend between ACL Friday and the Frizzi + MondoCon!

Somehow managed to get screening tickets to Batman and Goonies. Holy shit did those go fast. My credit card is screaming in agony.. I hope the posters are really super awesome because those were some expensive movie tickets!

By Little Walter
I'll be seeing y'all there . . plenty of gaps between events for us to find a bar.
By The Cult Leader
I missed both Batman and The Goonies. So bummed :( If anybody has an extra ticket they can sell please please please email me.
By monsterworship
No need to leave the event there is a bar at the hall :)
By The Cult Leader
well after over 2 hours of refreshing I bagged the last Goonies ticket. Proof that good things do happen to bad people. ;)
By deafmetal
Nice, @Cult! I gave up on refreshing for Goonies. Very happy to get a ticket to Pieces, which is all I really wanted anyway. Did the screening tickets sell out that fast last year?
By Hatter313
I couldn't do it. The cost was too much, and I'd rather spend the money on records and BBQ. :). If they had been vinyl packages instead of posters, I would have done it, but I've no more room for prints.
By The Cult Leader
did you sign up for any of the free panels?
By deafmetal
@Hatter313 - I only signed up for Pieces and all the free screenings/panels.
By Hatter313
I did the soundtrack panel, and I may try to do standby for the jock panel.

I'm curious as to the TBA thing Sunday night before pieces.
By deafmetal
My guess for the TBA screening is Army of Darkness. That would be a goddamn blast.
By The Cult Leader
I was thinking either Army of Darkness or Star Trek Wrath of Khan.
By Little Walter
How is that going to work? Do we have to wait in line for hours, or will tickets be available beforehand?
By deafmetal
@Walter - no idea, hoping there is no exclusive poster involved so I have a better chance of attending.
By Little Walter
Yeah, if we're lucky, then the tickets won't be $80 a piece.
By The Cult Leader
The TBA event will be announced soon and tickets will go on sale before MondoCon
By deafmetal
@Cult - Hopefully this is the last ticket drop that I need to schedule my F5 button for. If it's either of the films you listed, I will be trying very hard to get a spot, poster or not.
By videodrome1138
I'm coming in from Chicago for Mondocon. Been a long time lurker on here, but finally decided to slowly start posting. Would love to meet some of you. Going to the Frizzi2Fulci (VIP) and Saturday only of Mondocon. Hopefully will run into some people from here.