Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal

Friday, October 2nd - Austin, TX (Central Presbyterian Church)
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/frizzi-2-fu ... 8335372593

Sunday, October 4th - Hollywood, CA (Egyptian Theater)
https://tickets.fandango.com/transactio ... &tid=AAOFX

Tuesday, October 6th - San Francisco, CA (The Chapel)
http://www.thechapelsf.com/event/930301 ... francisco/

Thursday, October 8th - Toronto, ON (The Opera House)
http://www.ticketfly.com/event/911081-f ... i-toronto/

Saturday, October 10th - Philadelphia, PA (Underground Arts)
http://bit.ly/Frizzi2Fulci_Tix

Here is the thread from the show in London last year:
http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/f ... i-2-fulci/
By Spun out of control
Glad for you @deaf that Fabio is making good on his tour hint/promise...

That link back to the London gig thread reminds me: are we ever gonna see the Union Chapel or Barbican concerts on Death Waltz vinyl, or Sette Note In Nero getting the deluxe vinyl treatment?

Guess these things take time. Until then I'll cherish the CD versions (of Union Chapel & The Psychic) ;)
By thedeepness
I really hope there are a bunch of shows. Would love a show in Colorado but I think that is doubtful. If he atleast hits the west cost I am gonna have to fly out for a show.
By deafmetal
@Spun - Thanks! Very excited to see this coming to fruition.

@thedeepness - Beyond Fest runs from October 2nd-10th in Los Angeles, so I am also hoping the tour stops there. I would rather hit up a few days of Beyond Fest in addition to a Frizzi 2 Fulci live show. That said, I will only be able to afford one trip this year. MondoCon also runs October 3rd-4th.
By monsterworship
Dates posted on frizzi Instagram

Austin Oct 2!!!!
Los Angeles oct 4
San Fran oct 6
Toronto October 8
Philly October 10

By deafmetal
First post updated with entire tour info and ticket links.

I am trying to decide between going to MondoCon or Beyond Fest. I am somewhat nervous about getting a ticket for Frizzi 2 Fulci at MondoCon due to how fast the event tickets sold out last year. Any advice?

I will be talking all of this over with my partner tomorrow night. Think I will be able to sell her on going to both? ;) Along with a stop in SF and then California Deathfest that weekend? There are so many events that first week of October!
By monsterworship
Oct 2 is a Friday night.

Mondocon is 3-4th
By deafmetal
@monsterworship - Thanks, I missed that. First post has been edited.
By monsterworship
All the days of the week you listed are still wrong for the corresponding dates :)
By deafmetal
Haha, no idea what calendar I was looking at. Corrected!
By monsterworship
Frizzi has since removed his Instagram post.

Hope to hear some official info soon to buy tickets.
By Aremagod
I'm debating getting a VIP ticket for the Philly show. It was fun meeting the guys in Goblin a couple of years ago and who doesn't want to meet Frizzi....decisions decisions...
By deafmetal
First post updated with link for Philly tickets. If I end up going to Austin, I will probably have two extra VIP tickets for Toronto if anybody is interested.
By deathwaltz
Full tour announce on Monday with details of the Austin & LA shows.

Bit of shit show with these staggered announces but you'll be happy when we officially announce next week.
By Aremagod
Sorry @deaf for the slow reply but I see you found the link for Philly....still haven't decided which ticket but I will be there.

Edit - bought the VIP because well.....you guys understand...
By deafmetal
@Spencer - Thank you for pulling this off!
By deathwaltz
Our two shows

FRIZZI 2 FULCI LIVE SHOWS:

AUSTIN
October 2nd, 2015 - Central Presbyterian Church
Mondo & Death Waltz present Frizzi 2 Fulci Live with Fabio Frizzi
Tickets go on sale Friday 8/28 at Noon CST

Ticket price: $40 general admission / $90 VIP
VIP package is limited to 50 tickets and includes:
Meet and greet signing session with Fabio Frizzi
Early entry to view soundcheck
First access to seating
A lathe-cut square shaped clear vinyl 7" pressed exclusively for VIP ticket holders (50 only, one time pressing)
Ticket Link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/frizzi-2-f ... 8335372593

LOS ANGELES
October 4th, 2015 - Egyptian Theatre
Mondo & Death Waltz present Frizzi 2 Fulci Live with Fabio Frizzi at Beyond Fest
Includes screening of THE BEYOND on 35mm

Ticket price: $28 general admission / $40 VIP
VIP package is limited to 50 tickets and includes:
Meet and greet signing session with Fabio Frizzi
Early entry to view soundcheck
First access to seating
An exclusive 13" x 13" small batch, hand silkscreen print on 100# rag paper featuring artwork from THE BEYOND by Graham Humphreys. Limited and numbered edition of 50.

Tickets for Los Angeles are available from beyondfest.com, americancinematheque.com and fandango.com

RECORDS
FRIZZI 2 FULCI LIVE
Death Waltz's premiere live album, Frizzi 2 Fulci Live is a live recording of the first ever performance of Frizzi 2 Fulci Live from London in 2013. A double vinyl LP housed inside a gatefold sleeve with artwork by Graham Humphreys and mastered at the legendary Abbey Road Studios.

Austin Exclusive Red & Blue Vinyl swirl with solid Green, Clear Green & White splatter (500 Units only) ONE PER PERSON

Coloured vinyl edition available at both Austin & Los Angeles Blue & Green split vinyl with Orange splatter 100 AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELES

THE BEYOND
A reissue of the highly sought-after soundtrack to THE BEYOND with brand new packaging and artwork by Graham Humphreys. A single vinyl record housed inside a gatefold sleeve with a booklet containing never before seen on set photographs.

Austin Exclusive pressed on green & orange swirl with red & yellow splatter (500 units only) ONE PER PERSON

coloured vinyl edition available at both Austin and Los Angeles. opaque green / clear green vinyl swirl with orange splatter (limited to 1,000 units) with 100 being available in LOS ANGELES
By texasvinyl
Those looks awesome! Too bad we got ACL Friday tickets for Oct 2- oops! Maybe I can convince the wife to skip the Foo Fighters set and leave after Gary Clark Jr as we've seen the Foo before but probably will never get another chance to see Frizzi!

Will you put any of the records out at the con on the 3rd?
By deafmetal
@Spencer - Incredible. I will see you all in Austin this October.

After watching UK and Europe folks enjoy these shows over the last few years, I am "beyond" thankful for your work on this North American tour, Spencer.

By thedeepness
I am pretty bummed. These shows look awesome and I soooooo want to go but there is no way I can make any of those dates happen. Stupid work.
By Hatter313
My friend and I land in Austin at 4 pm on Friday, just enough time to wash up, grab a drink and head on over! So psyched for this. Bravo Spencer and co. For putting together what looks to be an unbelievable weekend!
By deathwaltz
It has been a hard road well fought .

Texas the venue holds 500 , we have 500 records . It's one per person so any leftovers will be at MC the following day .

By Deadite
This looks amazing. Wish you guys could come to Atlanta!