Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
Has anybody attended one of the 35mm screenings of Lucio Fulci's The Beyond? I will be at the screening in Portland, OR, on March 24th. This is all happening to coincide with the Grindhouse deluxe Blu-ray release on February 10th, 2015. (edit: release delayed until March 24th, 2015)

Theater list and additional info
By deafmetal
Tickets are now on sale for the screening in Portland, OR.

Am I the only forum member from this town? :D

A few interesting events forthcoming in Portland: Richard Stanley, Philip Glass, etc.
By Whip Wilson
Fuck the heck?! Bridgetown and Vansterdam, but no Jet City? What a rip. Traffic probably scared them off. I am looking forward to this BD though. I've hear one bit of advance feedback and it supposedly looks spectacular.
By monsterworship
Was bummed that the Blu was delayed.

We didn't get the beyond theatrical release but we have the Evil Dead next month, that is also making rounds.
By deafmetal
@monster - Yeah, I just updated my original post to show the delayed release date, which happens to be the same day as the Portland screening. I was wondering if Grindhouse was going to have a presence at the screenings, along with blu's for sale. It is screening here as part of the local "Grindhouse Film Festival", which is appropriate.
By deafmetal
Portland, Oregon

By monsterworship
Got my Grindhouse Releasing the Beyond Bluray today with the glow in the dark slipcase.

By hncreature
Down in Klamath Falls but it's a school night...damn!