Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DJAlfonso
Dear friends, join us TONIGHT for a very special event, as we and our friends at Death Waltz Recording Company present the L.A. record release party for Maestro Ennio Morricone's brilliant score to Lucio Fulci's giallo masterpiece, A Lizard in a Woman's Skin!! Joining us again at the decks will be our good pal and respected record collector, Chris Tillotson! We will also be screening 'A Lizard in a Woman's Skin' in its entirety at 8PM, with music and visuals beginning immediately afterward. And speaking of visuals, we are thrilled to announce the NEWEST member of the RENDEZVOUS family...our new resident film librarian and visual artist, Jim Branscome!! Mr. Branscome has some secret screenings, trailers, and other odd bits up his sleeve that we know you, our faithful friends and patrons, are going to absolutely love! If you went to Beyond Fest this year and enjoyed the highlight reels, then get ready! As per usual, we will have giveaways courtesy of Severin Films and Death Waltz, FREE buttons, AND physical copies of our latest mix, 'Gialloween'!

--------------

HYPERION TAVERN
1941 Hyperion Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Doors at 8PM. $5 Beers. Cash only. FREE entry.
Come early for FREE buttons, mixtapes, etc. (while supplies last)

Special guest DJ:

Chris Tillotson (Starving Daughters Vinyl Impressions, LA)

Plus resident's:

Alfonso Carrillo
George Ben Sun
Carlos Rossi
Dina Juntila
Giacomo

*Visuals by Jim Branscome

**Sponsored by Death Waltz Recording Company, Finders Keepers Records, Severin Films, Distribpix Inc., and Mondo Macabro
By DrRhythm
Sounds fantastic but 5,400 miles is a bit too much for me to manage!
By DJAlfonso
Yes, that is a tad far @DrRhythm...ha! No worries my friend, we record all our guests' DJ sets! I invite you to check out our SoundCloud page for free downloads from our past sessions. More coming soon as I am in the process of digitizing more tapes. Cheers! -A

https://soundcloud.com/rendezvousla