Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thedeepness
Denver July 22nd, Yes.
I wish it wasn't a Tuesday but I will probably make the trip.
By bansel
@thedeepness if you missed the last time around, def go it is worth it. Especially since they are doing Dawn while it plays behind them.

Little confused that Hate Eternal is opening. Unless the booking agent assumes Goblin fans are death metal fans ?
By thedeepness
I caught them in Denver in October and LOVED IT. I never thought I would see them and now I might see them twice in less than a year.
By NathanLurker
Oh. July 17th in Montreal. I'm pretty sure I'll be attending.
By monsterworship
Wish they were playing this at the monroeville mall.
By NathanLurker
That would be nice ! I'm thinking some people should attend the show disguised as Zombies
By Red Goblin
Actually they are Daemonia disguised as Claudio Simonetti's Goblin. Only Simonetti from the classic Goblin line-up.
By cookythecook
hahaha oh man, at the monroeville mall would be amazing!
By cookythecook
Simiilar, but Goblin (claudio simonetti's) will also be in Chicago on 5/3 doing a live score to Suspiria. heads up if any of you doods are local
By jdubtxn
I will be going to the Phoenix show if anyone wants to meet up.
By blackwaterrisin
Heading to the 7/21 Lawrence KS date of this tour,a day before my b-day and a present to myself.
woulda done Denver but it's a bit too far.
I saw the "late fall" tour last year,minus Simonetti,but with more og Goblin members...

anyways,if any midwest forum members are attending this show,I'll be more than ready for drinks and debauchery.
And I'll be easy to spot. I'm the tall guy in the DW tee.
By Cloudships
I too will be at the lawrence show, and am currently designing a screen printed poster for promotion of that show. Might bring some Battalion of Cloudships promo CDs to pass out to weird lookin dudes.