Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Figured I'd let people know just in case. In Coxsackie, NY (30 min from Albany) There's a little drive in that does horror movie marathons every year. It's called Dead Til Dawn, they usually do 4-5 movies each night every year. This year's line up is especially good, so I figured I'd post.

10769 State Route 9W, Coxsackie, NY 12051

Movies:
Friday September 20th
Dawn of the Dead
Zombie
Zombi 3
Zombi 4: After Death

Saturday September 21st
Phantasm
The Changeling
Don't Torture a Duckling
Malatesta's Carnival of Blood

Price: $12 a night, $10 a night to camp out there overnight.

Fantastic Drive in with great food and very friendly staff. Movies start around 7 (usually later) with 15ish minute intermissions between each.

They also do an event in October called Halloween Hell Night that is 4 classic drive in movies from the 50s and 60s!
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 am Figured I'd let people know just in case. In Coxsackie, NY (30 min from Albany) There's a little drive in that does horror movie marathons every year. It's called Dead Til Dawn, they usually do 4-5 movies each night every year. This year's line up is especially good, so I figured I'd post.

Movies:
Friday September 20th
Dawn of the Dead
Zombie
Zombi 3

Saturday September 21st
Phantasm
The Changeling
Don't Torture a Duckling

Fantastic Drive in with great food and very friendly staff. Movies start around 7 (usually later) with 15ish minute intermissions between each.

They also do an event in October called Halloween Hell Night that is 4 classic drive in movies from the 50s and 60s!
Malatesta at a drive-in??

ScoJo wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 am Figured I'd let people know just in case. In Coxsackie, NY (30 min from Albany) There's a little drive in that does horror movie marathons every year. It's called Dead Til Dawn, they usually do 4-5 movies each night every year. This year's line up is especially good, so I figured I'd post.

Movies:
Friday September 20th
Dawn of the Dead
Zombie
Zombi 3

Saturday September 21st
Phantasm
The Changeling
Don't Torture a Duckling

Malatesta at a drive-in??

It's actually the only movie I haven't seen in the list, so I'm excited