SIMONETTI'S GOBLIN LIVE IN EUROPE 2014:
February 23th - London - Electric Ballroom - UK
February 24th - Brighton - Concorde 2 - UK
February 25th - Bristol - The Fleece - UK
February 26th - Manchester - Gorilla - UK
February 27th - Glasgow - Oran Mor - UK
April, 11th - Roadburn Festival 2014 - Tilburg - The Netherlands
By Rob
Whoa! Thanks for the heads up, I've been trying to find out the dates for a while.
By kochane
Great - thanks for the info I have booked my ticket for the London show already!
By Re-animated Cat
Can someone please explain the difference between this Goblin line-up and the one for the recent US dates? I haven't been following any of the drama.

Basically, I want to know two things: 1. How many original members? 2. Will these shows kick ass? Thanks.
By linus
1. Recent US dates = 3
US dates with Zombi = 4 (previous lineup minus Simonetti + original rhythm section)
These shows - just Simonetti (i think)

2. I hope so!
By Pitch
Technically shouldn't that be described as Simonetti's Goblin on the linked website?
By soundtracks of fear
Got my tickets for the Brighton Show!
Last I heard they've all got back together ;)
By jamie
Just booked my ticket for Goblin doing the live score of Dawn Of The Dead at The Waterfront Belfast on the 5th of April as part of the Belfast Film Festival.
Seen Suspiria a few months ago at the same venue. The live score was done by Simonetti Horror Project which was awesome.
Heres hoping they do something for Frightfest Glasgow film Fest.
By Macready
Just scored tickets to this too - Simonetti’s Goblin performing Dawn of the Dead at the Belfast film festival

Was also at the Suspiria showing last summer in Belfast, so expecting another high-intensity performance - although the highlight for me was the metal/ goth/ horror/ hipster audience mingling with hundreds of Daniel O'Donnell fans pre-show (he was playing in the main auditorium that night - true story).

Ironically, it could almost have been a scene from Dawn of the Dead...