Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Peek-a-boo
This might appeal to some people. Andy Votel is introducing the film.

This is being shown at Band on the Wall in Manchester

Acclaimed as one of the greatest zombie movies ever made, Living Dead at Manchester Morgue is a 1970’s, Spanish-Italian classic, with the added novelty of being filmed at various locations around Manchester and the North West.

Having been released under several titles throughout Europe, including ‘Let Sleeping Corpses Lie’ and ‘Don’t open the Window’, the film’s enduring qualities are it’s gripping storyline and exceptional soundtrack, composed by Giuliano Sorgini.

One of the films biggest admirers Andy Votel will be dj’ing and giving an introductory talk for the film, and as always our ticket price will include food, which on this occasional is Spice Master Giles’ famous three curry selection, and Zombie cocktails will be available on the bar at £5.
By MODAREC
Damn at work the next day but sounds too good to miss. Think I'll pick up a ticket at the weekend. Anyone else going?
By MODAREC
Anyone else go to this last night? Wasn't a massive turn out but everyone seemed to enjoy seeing LDAMM on a big screen, plus it sounded amazing through the PA.
Andy Votel told a few funny anecdotes before the screening and span some excellent OST tunes afterwards, Hammer House of Horrors and Phantasm to name a couple. Shame me and a friend had to leave early as we are both back in work this morning.
By Peek-a-boo
I didn't go, skint til end of month. How was the curry?!?