Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By lazyben
Yeah, good point Mateo, I think I'll only buy if there's a variant on Glass Chroma Harp colored vinyl in a glass sleeve with liner notes in French and then only if future me can watch current me playing it.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Here's a video record of the show last week, for those interested. Some sync issues with some parts, I'm going to tweak the edit and reupload when I get a chance.

Shame the guitar section at end suffers the most - the record levels on my friend's zoom recorder really struggled with the dynamics of the build up. Ahh well, like I say - I'm gonna aim to record the whole thing early next year I reckon. At least I have a record of the show.

Thanks for your interest people!

https://vimeo.com/114420825
By lazyben
That is pretty damn good disco my boy (even if I did feel like I was watching it through the letterbox)
By Whip Wilson
Well done, bucco! That made for an unexpectedly pleasant lunch. I'll be eager to hear your guitar work on the re-record as I'm sure a little of the oomph was lost in the translation there. On a personal note, I am a magpie. I couldn't take my eyes off of the bright and shiny colors.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Aww thanks man. Yep, the little recording device just couldn't handle the ending so it compressed it into mush. A shame, but I'll definitely be recording it properly in the NY. Thanks for the props bro :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Nice one B-boy! Thanks for listening...
By Hatter313
fantastic, looking forward to adding your releases to my collection man, love those wine glasses!