Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
October 31st 2013

By seb
Can't wait to make the trip and hook up with the lot of you... Will be ace!

Attn: forum boys and girls : I've seen the Fog tickets sell out and tons of people were begging on twitter for tickets. Don't let the same thing happen to you on this killer gig. October is not THAT far away. Get your ticket now or wallow in shame!
By siforster
Already booked!
By Mr_Noose
tickets still available for this?
might have to get a team down from Edinburgh if so!
By Breck
I'll be celebrating my birthday on the day! Bunch of us coming down from Kinross + Edinburgh for this. Cannot wait!
By chuck
The wife an i will be flying in for this event and joining some friends who will have been married exactly a year on the day.
By deathwaltz
Wow . Amazing !
By chuck
Cool indeed, cant wait! We're coming in from Spain. We visit family and friends a couple of times a year and i always try to catch a show when we're over but ive had no luck whatsoever the last couple of visits. So we've planned a mini trip specifically for this. Yay!

C
By jamie
Nice one indeed @Chuck
By Holla
Can't wait ;)
By jonnydub
i was about to ask the same question

it seems us northerners think alike
By grumpynorthener
they do say northerners have impeccable taste.
By deathwaltz
Goblin are playing London on the 30th October at the Coronet.
Not us but going to be a good night.
By grumpynorthener
that's looking like two quality evenings in a row.
By jonnydub
do u have a link to tickets for the goblin show?
By DanFlanger
Super exited about the Frizzi show. I can't make it to Goblin. Get in there Spencer maybe bag em for Halloween next year!
By unpopular_poet
That news of Goblin playing just made the trip from the States just that much more plausible. I was already super excited about the Frizzi show -- but reserved that I could never justify it. I can't find any info on the Goblin show -- is there a confirmation for it? The combo of the 2 really makes this a doable trip...not sure there will ever be another opportunity like this....Now all that needs to happen is a Carpenter and Howarth show on the 1st of November!
By whorror
Nope, I think Goblin are on the SAME night. Now it's decision time!
By deathwaltz
I don't think they are. I just e-mailed Maurizio so as soon as he comes back to me I'll let you know
By mathieudonner
Hi,

I had to cancel my trip to London for the Frizzi concert and so I have two tickets that I don't have any use for anymore. Would anybody be interested in them? I could give you a small discount on the original price.
By deathwaltz
Goblin are now playing in the UK this December !
By jamie
Where would that be is it a tour or London
only?
By siforster
I can't bloody well go now. Absolutely gutted.
By mathieudonner
Hi,

I still got two tickets for sale. I had to cancel because of work but would hate for those two tickets to go to waste.

Cheers,
Mathieu