Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Dollarhyde
I was talking about the actual movie, but yeah the score sounded good too. Thanks for the offer but will have to pass at the time being, I'm all spent.
By Darren LD1984
I'm obsessed with Sette Note In Nero since hearing it at the show. I'm going to have to track down that 7" but I would love to see the whole soundtrack get a release.
By Spun out of control
@Darren

That superb track is on the Frizzi 2 Fulci live CD sold at the show & so presumably also on the forthcoming DW vinyl version.

But yes, surely the original soundtrack on vinyl is a must - we can only hope it might be one of the 20 giallo soundtracks Spencer mentioned being lined up? :)
By deafmetal
The posters look great. Will there be any additional put up for sale?
By tonyandrewgiles
@dagar - I could be up for a trade if I may have anything you're after?

Drop me a line at tonyandrewgiles(at) gmail.com :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
I'm pretty sure somebody said this was an upcoming release a long looooong time ago - think maybe it was DW?

By deafmetal
Just a heads up for US folks that Dusty Groove has the double-CD album back in stock.

Also, how many of you remember that Sette Note In Nero is on the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack?
By deafmetal
It looks like Beat Records are releasing the 2014 F2F concert at the Barbican in some form:
Hoping for a 1080p Blu-ray disc.
By Spun out of control
Ooh, that is very cool - well spotted @deaf - will be grabbing that one. And, yes, a blu ray of the gig would be the icing on the cake.

Good that Beat are making use of that excellent concert poster art too.

Spotted this recently uploaded Fabio Frizzi curated mixtape online:
https://www.mixcloud.com/greggringo/fab ... ape-n-399/

Also this Instagram post from the Maestro himself:
Attachments
Fabio Frizzi vinyl collection.png
Fabio Frizzi vinyl collection.png (636.1 KiB) Viewed 4189 times