Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Very nice Dan, love your clean-but-not style! (hope that makes sense....)
By zuko
@disco – what's your email address, I might have something for you by this evening
By DISCOSUCKS...
hey @zuko - just got back from filming a friends' band performing live score to nosferatu.....it was pretty intense!

as is this news - very cool! i'm at

filmficciones (at) gmail (dot) com

i won't sleep til i see this (despite having not slept for 48hours....)

;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Heyhey,

For those who asked/were interested, our event went really well - crazy setup of people lying in deck chairs watching a giant screen above their heads!
(you can just make us out in back of the crowd...):

Here's the handout which I designed, including some art on the back supplied by @zuko....thanks again man, nice job!

I managed to get someone to film our perf as well as record it with a Zoom, so I'll definitely post up some clips/audio excerpts at some point.

Big thanks again to everyone who commented here on the board and wished us well - really appreciated guys!

Our next event is a doozie btw...will post details here in case any of you cats are local to the UK midlands ;)

Scott
OUTER SIGHT
www.psychedelicpsynema.wordpress.com
By tonyandrewgiles
@disco - woah brother! Just finally listened to the Under The Skin soundtrack.

Ordered instantly.

Amaze.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Here's the video of our live soundtrack to Idaho Transfer in case anyone's interested. The camera/sound recording isn't great, but at least we have a record of it!

Very lo-fi, and designed that way as we were slotted in at the start of the film programme with very limited set up time, and didn't have a full PA/I had to mix the sound myself on the fly. So I approached it almost as if we were turning up without too much gear and "busking" to the film ;)

Would love to try it again with a proper sound system/sound guy! And not in the foyer of a cavernous 5-storey science museum! (Talk about yer natural reverb......)

IDAHO TRANSFER