Something happening fellow Black Circle folks should know about ?

Post links in here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Yeah, the wife love's horror and sci-fi movies so she comes to most of this stuff with me. I think the only thing in the last few years that I bailed on watching with her was Downton Abby. I was bored and had other stuff I could be doing with my time.

I would be curious how your fiance would react to The Beyond, it's not really that cheesy in it's gore.

As for next year's tour, if he does Tenebrae, I'll be there. It's my favorite Argento along with Suspiria. In fact I'm not too big of a fan of Deep Red, I just went because it was a live score. Deep Red is one of my least favorite Argento films.

Not sure if you saw my post over in the Cadabra thread but Fabio said in an interview that he will be doing an hour performance after The Beyond finishes at his shows on this tour so I'm pretty excited about that.
inksb wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:19 pm Yeah, the wife love's horror and sci-fi movies so she comes to most of this stuff with me. I think the only thing in the last few years that I bailed on watching with her was Downton Abby. I was bored and had other stuff I could be doing with my time.

I would be curious how your fiance would react to The Beyond, it's not really that cheesy in it's gore.

As for next year's tour, if he does Tenebrae, I'll be there. It's my favorite Argento along with Suspiria. In fact I'm not too big of a fan of Deep Red, I just went because it was a live score. Deep Red is one of my least favorite Argento films.

Not sure if you saw my post over in the Cadabra thread but Fabio said in an interview that he will be doing an hour performance after The Beyond finishes at his shows on this tour so I'm pretty excited about that.
Hahaha, she just made me watch all of Downton Abbey ! Too funny.

Nice, I hadn't seen that. Sadly I gotta wait on buying the Beyond tickets til the last minute. That drive in the rain and in the dark was pretty tense for a 2 hour drive. If the weather Outlook looks good and tickets are still available, I'm in!