Something happening fellow Black Circle folks should know about ?

Post links in here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Aremagod wrote:Was there an opener and if not did he start at 8PM? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be stuck in NYC until the 1AM train or if I'll be able to catch an earlier one.
You'll be out in time for the early bird special at your favorite haunt. JC puts on a heckuva show, but the man is on a schedule.
Aremagod wrote:All I can say was that was a tremendous but awfully fast hour and twenty minutes.
Wicked picture of The Man and agreed on the time; it flew by.
monsterworship wrote:No Halloween III :(
Save for just "more', this was the only thing missing from the performance for me.
@static - Nice shot of the DC show! It's great to see photos from all the different venues.

Anybody else catching one of the last US shows? @bpwlogan? ;)

@monster - Do you know that Alan Howarth performed Halloween III live with the film here in Portland a few years ago? I will forever regret missing that show, but Howarth seems to perform in Oregon every few years. I will have to catch the next one for sure.
I did miss the signed poster unfortunately, but got the unsigned version for my office anyway. i've got some good shots of NYC I'll upload soon.

For those who are curious or missed some merch that they wanted a pick up, a great deal of it is up on the site. I may pick up one of the Thing shirts, and i just ordered a retrospective button pack since the guy at the NY merch table gave me the they live ones by mistake...not the worst mistake ever by a long shot haha.
Man, jealous of all you guys getting to see him so recently. Makes me wish I'd shoehorned the Portland show in even more. The dancing cracked me up as well, Jgibbs. So hilarious. So endearing. Killer picture of They Live by the bye. I might try that out as a background on my laptop.