Something happening fellow Black Circle folks should know about ?

Post links in here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By karswell
The Fog event was the absolute best but I guess Spencer and co just get busier with label growth, new labels etc he/they just can't fit it all in. And whilst I'm very jealous of events across the pond, I totally understand why Spencer heads off to LA when business & pleasure call ;)
By karswell
@gilsteph haha 1st time I've heard Newcastle called the middle of UK - Brum would have been if the Scots had voted YES!
By philball1974
In the UK the Middle is actually Lancashire! Centre of England I believed to be near fenny Drayton
By karswell
I thought it was Meriden Warwickshire, there's a millstone there saying it I'm sure..or do you live in Fenny Drayton & that's why it's The Centre??
By karswell
Oops misread that sorry still half asleep, I'm with you :)
By Spun out of control
OK, venue/location aside, how about a dream soundtrack label attendees list - please shout any suggestions of ones I've forgotten/missed:

Death Waltz/Mondo
One Way Static
Silva Screen
Finders Keepers
AMS/Cinevox
Milan
Invada
Cineploit
Giallo Disco
Priv4te

Of course, apart from UK/Europe outfits, be great to get Waxwork, Lunaris, Spacelab9, Strange Disc or their distributors etc over to sample some English ale/fizzy lager and chew the fat...
By philball1974
Shaping up to be a good event! Spencer do you know when tickets go on sale!!

Actually I'm assuming Spencer will run this, especially with all the free time I'm sure he'll have.

If not then it will have to be a STBC presents......
By Spun out of control
@philball1974

Don't want to give the poor chap a heart attack, but surely this is now part of his self confessed remit "to build something huge"

If you build it, they will come.... ;)

Plus there are plenty of other labels to share the heavy lifting

Any more for a +1? C'mon, don't be shy...
By toosoonjunior
+1 from another Texas, for what that's worth. :)
By synthxanderharris
Add me to that list that would love to see this. Secondly, would it be possible to make Grant Morrison and Alan Moore wrestle each other?
By renpen21
Mondo have previously had booths at Thought Bubble in leeds. Heard rumblings they will be there again this year