Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
Hey guys ! I think this album will hit the stores in march, can anyone from the US get me a white vinyl copy of the Sunn O)))/Ulver collaboration album ''Terrestrials'' ? there was only 100 sold through the southern lord webstore and the rest of the white vinyl copies were shipped to stores. If anyone knows a place that is likely to get some of those, I'd like to grab one. I already ordered 2 reds and 2 blacks, and 1 CD, I'm planning on getting the 2CD japanese edition as well. Just want to complete the collection.

By freshoj
If I see one, I'll snag it for you. If you know of a way for me to help more authoritatively, just let me know.
By NathanLurker
thanks a lot man ! I'll let you know if I find anything.
By Hardrain02
@NathanLurker Where did you order the Red from, just the normal Southern Lord webstore? I have a black on order at the mo but would love to get a red as well.

Also I got my copy of La Rey from them them other day, did you pick that one up, its a great one for the collection. Had it on a few times this week and keep hearing new bits each time.
By NathanLurker
@hardrain02 I got the Red copies from the southern Lord webstore and the black copies from the Sunn webstore. The white copies were sold out in less than an hour I think, and the reds were gone in one day. It's the fastest selling preorder that Southern Lord ever had, from what I read on their facebook page.

I did get the La Reh vinyl, it was cheap so even though I already have a lot of Sunn (see following picture) , I tought I'd add it to the collection. I listened to it once and thought it was a good one, I'll definitely listen to it more in the coming days.

If you want a red Terrestrials I can probably arrange something with you, a trade or a sale. I can give you a shout when I receive my order
By NathanLurker
Vacation vinyl in L.A. has some white copies ! they don't have an email address that I can find and I'm working at the moment, can't call them, aarg !
By Hardrain02
If you end up with a spare red let me know, I would definitely be interested. Are you US based as your La Rey has a different cover to mine, ill get a pic up of mine at the weekend so show you, not sure if the EU version got a different cover of if its a random thing. Which album is the picture disk at the bottom of your pic? Great collection though. I hardly ever meet anyone over here in the UK who have even heard of them let alone have a collection lol.
By NathanLurker
Actually, the picture was taken before I got the La Reh ep, the record you see on the right is, in fact, the ''Rehearsal Demo Nov 11 2011 ‎LP'' which has a similar cover design/art as La Reh, which has only one cover design, at least to my knowledge.

The picture disc album is ''The Grimmrobe demos''

missing from the pictures, I also have the Sunn O))) & Boris split album : ALTAR.

My favorites are Domkirke and Monolith & Dimensions
By NathanLurker
Hey @jmctodo , the white vinyl was added to the bigcartel of vacation vinyl so I bought it from there. Thanks for offering to assist me, I'm good now, bought 2 copies after I called their store to make sure of the color.
By Hardrain02
@NathanLurker Thanks for the heads up dude. Ill be picking that up asap.