Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Hi peeps,

Does anyone feel like performing a humanitarian act today, and grabbing me this from Ebay.com (the seller doesn't ship to the UK, and has disabled "contact seller" so I can't plead with him!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131065687919? ... _454wt_721

I'd love to snag this, and happy to pay straight away (inc. USPS shipping to the UK of course....)

Though I fully expect one of you yanks to beat me to this now, haha.....

Just contact me if you can help cheers: filmficciones@gmail.com

Scott
By unpopular_poet
Oh man, looks like it sold -- I hope you got it!
By thedeepness
Ihave been watching that sale since the begining. It started at $99 and he kept dropping it. If it hit $25 I was gonna snag it. Hope you got it.
By DISCOSUCKS...
:(

Nope - either cuz I bought it to their attention with this post, or by coincidence, somebody snagged it fo they bad self. And I can't really blame them! ;)

By lazyben
Surprise! It's all yours. I bought it then had to run out the door to take my daughter to school so didn't have time to update until I got into the office.

I'll shoot you an email now.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Holy crap, Batman!

That is indeed a most pleasant surprise @lazyben, what a guy! :)

By Bub
Glad you got it Disco! I would suggest not posting the link next time. Ya know, with the lurkers on here ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
I hear ya Bub! Awesome of @Lazyben to come through for me...have been after ok condition of this for sooooo long (not at a silly price... ;)

Does the board really have lurkers, dya think? You mean the dreaded, lesser-spotted "flipper" by any other name? Really? Wow, if so, I have a special Xmas greeting for them all.......

GO...FUCK...YOURSELVES...DOUCHEBAGS!!!

:) :) :)
By freshoj
(this whole thread warms me heart)
By DISCOSUCKS...
@jmctodo

Ya big softie! ;)

Yep, it was a Xmas miracle... (((O)))
By chandler75
lazyben... What a guy.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Oh wow....so my copy of The Andromeda Strain has arrived from across the pond, courtesy of the mighty LazyBen (and his mum who, despite Xmas lurgy couriered over the Atlantic and sent to me safe n sound....)

And boy has it not let me down! I've wanted this score since I first saw the film as a teen, then a few years ago discovered the existence of the promo-only hexagonal vinyl, housed in silver iris-style folding hexagonal sleeve! Listening now, and the music is wonderful.....full of early-Kraftwerk-ish delayed flute, fizzing electro acoustic sounds and drenched in analog reverb -- holy heck yes!

So THANK YOU one again Ben - I truly owe you one for all the efforts made by you (and yer mum) to sort this for me. Hit me up anytime, anywhere......
By hncreature
This is all sooooo touching...sniff sniff...bringing a tear to my eye...

...but I can attest that there are some solid folks here willing to trust and be trusted with other people's money and goods - I've been helped and helped others and it is a great feeling to know that a bunch of unknowns being unfamiliar with each other can all do the right thing over the LOVE OF VINYL!

GROUP HUG!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i96/h ... up-hug.jpg
By tonyandrewgiles
Loving this thread & the group hug!

*Palmer Rockey's Feelings of Love plays in background*
By DISCOSUCKS...
I can only really approve of @hncreature's first two picture postings.....there's a line, dude! ;) (and pic no.2 is already perilously close to it!!) :)

By hncreature
Better?

Maybe it's you who needs a hug...

By lazyben
This thread has taken a very odd turn