Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Yessir, you going?
By inksb
Unfortunately no, I've wanted to for years but it would just cost me too much. Have you been in the past?

I was just looking to see if any one was going and could be a resource for picking up some con exclusives. I saw BWR teasing a record today.
By deafmetal
I would enjoy attending again, but the move to earlier in September is a deal-breaker for my work commitments. I will miss the evening drinks with @Hatter and others friends the most.
By Hatter313
I’ll miss you @deaf, last year wasn’t the same without you!

Inks, I’ve been every year since the first one. I always have a blast.
By Mateo Sanboval
I WONDER IF OUR OLD FRIEND WILL TURN UP?
By Bezulsqy
I really wanted to go but it is not something I can sell to my girlfriend :-)
Maybe MondoCon X...
By Hatter313
Damn I really need to get into the screening. I have the restore already but the pressing is not great so I’m hoping this new one will be ok. Regardlesss, I just want to watch the new theater with the new score. Getting screening tickets can be a bit of a pain though.
By inksb
Looks like there's going to be a great show opening night with Skeleton Beach, Cemetery Gates, Cory Kilduff, The Black Drumset and Galactic Protector. I would love to be able to attend that.
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:37 pm @Hatter - I hope you can get a ticket to that screening. That sounds like a treat.
Here’s hoping, you know how insane that can be haha. I’m going solo this time though so trying for one rather than trying for two might be an easier time of it. Might have to scalp from those vultures, but @cult, if he goes down this year, usually has some hook ups, haven’t not been able to get into anything I wanted to yet.

What I am gonna do is not jump the gun on any prints this year, last few years everything I wanted was still around by the last day, and since I imagine the big ones this year will be marvel stuff that I don’t collect, I can let the marvel folks duke it out while I grab whatever non comic book release I try to get my hands on. The bulk of my buying tends to be from the artists booth themselves really, and there’s always plenty of the wax releases to go around that first day so I’m not too concerned.
By Hatter313
Woooo! i think everyone was distracted by into the spider verse, but i got my ED ticket!
By deafmetal
Hatter313 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:03 pm Woooo! i think everyone was distracted by into the spider verse, but i got my ED ticket!
Well done, CJ. Looking forward to your review.
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:11 pm
Hatter313 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:03 pm Woooo! i think everyone was distracted by into the spider verse, but i got my ED ticket!
Well done, CJ. Looking forward to your review.
Apparently LoDuca will be there in person.

to add o that, i live near Sleepy Hollow, NY (yes, THAT Sleepy Hollow) and just yesterday found out the big music hall there is doing a big film festival thing the second weekend in October. thus far i have tickets to:

Friday 13th part IV with Henry Manfredini Q&A
Live Plan 9 script reading hosted by Dana Gould and featuring Scott Adsit and JEFFERY COMBS
Live Jeffery Combs doing his Edgar Allen poe "Nevermore" one man show
Bride of Frankenstein with Franz Waxman's son in attendance to release the first ever original recording release of the score (CD form LALALand) (previosu release was a re-recording) I hope they put that out on wax eventually, but nevertheless this will be one to have!
AND...Phantom of the Paradise with the Edward R Pressman, Gerrit Graham (who's line is my signature here) and Paul Williams Q&A (Who if you don't know, (and you SHOULD know) is the dapper gentleman depicted in my avatar from the same film)

So yeah, gonna be quite the Halloween season here.
By deafmetal
@Hatter - That sounds excellent. The Jeffrey Combs events look like fun. We have the HP Lovecraft Film Festival here in Portland in early October. Roger Corman is attending again, and this time with Victoria Price (daughter of Vincent) and they are screening The Haunted Place. Also, Richard Stanley attending with his new film Color Out of Space
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:11 pm @Hatter - That sounds excellent. The Jeffrey Combs events look like fun. We have the HP Lovecraft Film Festival here in Portland in early October. Roger Corman is attending again, and this time with Victoria Price (daughter of Vincent) and they are screening The Haunted Place. Also, Richard Stanley attending with his new film Color Out of Space

Oh dude! You’ll have to let us all know how that Richard Stanley jam turns out, that looks nuts!

I missed out on an opportunity to meet Victoria price at my local Alamo, but I did get a signed by her copy of her fathers cookbook through her website. The haunted palace is great fun!
By Bezulsqy
I am a bit disappointed with the releases mentioned on the MondoCon5 blog: https://mondotees.com/blogs/mondocon-ne ... 066a359ad8

ALthough my disappointed doesn't really matter much as I will not go and probably never will. But the excitement from past Mondo posters and DWRC/Mondo records seems to have faded a bit. I do love the slipcover for Evil Dead. And the Midsommar poster I like (although it does feel like a style that has been done enough times). I love the idea of the A Quiet Place poster, but cannot see someone really wanting to hang that up on a wall.
Also that Hellraiser: Hellbound cover... Not a fan.

Anyways, that is me bitching about something I probably shouldn't bitch about.
By Hatter313
Little Walter wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:29 pm I'll be there. Got one record you just have to have? Holla.
Oh, there’s my answer haha. See you soon
By Little Walter
Does anyone know if I should be on the hunt for something at a specific booth? I got a signed Akira last year.

(I don't have the social mediaz!)
By Hatter313
Wow, boy is it HOT down here. Extra little burst of summer for my year haha.
By Little Walter
Hatter313 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:24 pm Wow, boy is it HOT down here. Extra little burst of summer for my year haha.
Yeah, we aren't messing around. Try not to burn.