Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Pain_Bubbles2
Hello , I used to post here as Pain_Bubbles but am unable to reactivate that account as it is probably coupled to an old email adress.

After careful deliberation I have decided to sell off my entire record collection , about 350-400 are Soundtracks with many, many rare and collectible items. Ranging from NOS (New old stock) copys of 1950's/1960's records by Bernard Herrmann and Alex North to Japanes pressings of many John Williams albums and many modern pressings by Mondo ,MOV , Death Waltz and others.
My records are mostly in great condition, and I have always returned records that show signs of pressing defects...
Any record I bought new myself still looks like that today.
I have not made a complete list, and health problems prevent me from makin repeated trips to the post office so this is probably not very useful for many people, but if you do live in The Netherlands , or perhaps even in Belgium or West Germany, it might be worth making the trip to see what's available.

It is my intention to keep prices fair, certainly well below the lowest Discogs prices.

I live in the South-east-ish of the Netherlands
By Mateo Sanboval
Pain_Bubbles2 wrote:Hello , I used to post here as Pain_Bubbles but am unable to reactivate that account as it is probably coupled to an old email adress.

After careful deliberation I have decided to sell off my entire record collection , about 350-400 are Soundtracks with many, many rare and collectible items. Ranging from NOS (New old stock) copys of 1950's/1960's records by Bernard Herrmann and Alex North to Japanes pressings of many John Williams albums and many modern pressings by Mondo ,MOV , Death Waltz and others.
My records are mostly in great condition, and I have always returned records that show signs of pressing defects...
Any record I bought new myself still looks like that today.
I have not made a complete list, and health problems prevent me from makin repeated trips to the post office so this is probably not very useful for many people, but if you do live in The Netherlands , or perhaps even in Belgium or West Germany, it might be worth making the trip to see what's available.

It is my intention to keep prices fair, certainly well below the lowest Discogs prices.

I live in the South-east-ish of the Netherlands
Geez, PB(2). I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather and moving on from your collection, but I'm sure you won't have trouble shifting a collection such as yours. Hope you're on the mend soon. Chin chin!
By ScoJo
All the best to you fella- sad when you have to move on, been there myself to an extent recently, but there's more to life. I hope you get a decent price for what sounds like a killer collection-if I was in the area, would certainly drop round to check it out and listen to those Herrmann sides over coffee and stroopwafel :)
By Mateo Sanboval
Pain_Bubbles2 wrote:All Gone! Thanks everyone for putting up with my incessant complaining and I wish you all the very best!
You sold everything, PB!?! Holy smokes. One big buyer or were you just inundated with droves of local wax enthusiasts?