Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Is anyone interested in getting these OG Varese US releases of aNoEs 2 and 4 ? I was going to sell them to a local store but maybe some of you want them ? the Christopher Young score for part 2 sounds great, no issues. The Safan score for part 4 has some crackling at the beginning of side A (not too bad but not subtle either) and then, after a minute or so, sounds good for the remainder of the soundtrack. Maybe a cleaning would help but I can't be sure, I don't have any cleaning solution.

I got the box of souls recently so I don't need to hold on to these OGs. I got some catch up to do on a few recent releases so I could trade them for sure. I'm looking for :

WAXWORK
House 1+2
The Exorcist
Friday the 14th Part4

FOUR FLIES
Armando Trovaioli - La Famiglia Benvenuti
Piero Umiliani - Studio Umiliani
Carlo Pes, Peppino De Luca, I Marc 4 - Debito Coniugale
Guido And Maurizio De Angelis - Milano Trema: La Polizia Vuole Giustizia

DEATH WALTZ
Werewolf Woman
Wild Beasts

Or I can sell them together at, Mmm I don't know... 45$ USD + shipping? I'm located in Canada. I can usually ship to US for 10$ USD / International for 10 to 20$ USD.
Last edited by NathanLurker on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m very interested in your part 2 (already have 4) — PM me if still available

NathanLurker wrote:Is anyone interested in getting these OG Varese US releases of aNoEs 2 and 4 ? I was going to sell them to a local store but maybe some of you want them ? the Christopher Young score for part 2 sounds great, no issues. The Safan score for part 4 has some crackling at the beginning of side A (not too bad but not subtle either) and then, after a minute or so, sounds good for the remainder of the soundtrack. Maybe a cleaning would help but I can't be sure, I don't have any cleaning solution.

I got the box of souls recently so I don't need to hold on to these OGs. I got some catch up to do on a few recent releases so I could trade them for sure. I'm looking for :

WAXWORK
House 1+2
The Exorcist
Friday the 14th Part4

FOUR FLIES
Armando Trovaioli - La Famiglia Benvenuti
Piero Umiliani - Studio Umiliani
Carlo Pes, Peppino De Luca, I Marc 4 - Debito Coniugale
Guido And Maurizio De Angelis - Milano Trema: La Polizia Vuole Giustizia

DEATH WALTZ
Werewolf Woman
Wild Beasts

Or I can sell them together at, Mmm I don't know... 45$ USD + shipping? I'm located in Canada. I can usually ship to US for 10$ USD / International for 10 to 20$ USD.