Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
Looking for a signed Akira LP from Milan
Batman 3xLP from Mondo
Suspiria - Red LP from Mondo

please and thank you.
By Hatter313
i'll probably be able to snag at least the batman for you, might be tight on the other two but i'll give it a whirl.
By deafmetal
Piling on for the signed Akira LP, if possible. Looking to cash in my MondoCon buddy karma this year.
By Mateo Sanboval
And I'm piling on Deaf to find a MondoCon buddy that can score him two signed Akira LPs so that I can score a signed Akira LP.
By Mateo Sanboval
Little Walter wrote:Between me and Hatter, hopefully we can take care of this tank of sharks.
Listen, all I need is Batman Returns and an autographed Akira. And a picture of THAT ONE GUY WHO USED TO BE ON THE FORUM. And a lock of Jay Shaw's hair.

And if any of them give you any lip about it, you tell 'em it's for Mateo from SBTC and -- wait...on second thought, you'd better not tell any of them who it's for.
By Little Walter
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Listen, all I need is Batman Returns and an autographed Akira. And a picture of THAT ONE GUY WHO USED TO BE ON THE FORUM. And a lock of Jay Shaw's hair.
Strangely enough, Shaw's hair will be the easy part.

For anyone who wants a PB for Batman Returns, please send $45 plus $5 for shipping (or more if you're loaded) to my paypal (nondoleo@gmail.com) as friends or family today or tomorrow, but only if you're in the US. I'll try to get some for you overseas folks, but if I have to refund you for any reason, then we just lose money due to the exchange rate. I'll try to get extra Suspiria and signed copies of Akira, but no promises. It sounds like it'll be a madhouse this year.
By Little Walter
Bout to go wait in line for the shit-fest. I'll be hitting up the boards with my haul post-chaos. Thanks for those who could fork out some dough up front; I'm on a mission!
By blindguy
@ Little Walter - I don't usually jump on these figuring the attendees already have their hands full, but for this one I'm going to hope i'm not too late to get in on your kind offer for Batman. Money just sent (Milner). Have fun!
By Mateo Sanboval
Kick it's ass, Seabass!!
By Hatter313
Little Walter wrote:Bout to go wait in line for the shit-fest. I'll be hitting up the boards with my haul post-chaos. Thanks for those who could fork out some dough up front; I'm on a mission!

You out there Walter? Just ran into cult leader on the line, it’s hot out there haha
By deafmetal
I can't believe you all wait in the line overnight. 110% commitment right there.

@LittleWalter - I still appreciate that trade last year!
By Mateo Sanboval
Wait, you cats are in line right now? Are you on your own or with your posses? Are you dudes talking to each other with cans n' string?
By Hatter313
Not me man, I wander down periodically from the air conditioned safety of my room to gawk.
By milliondollars
deafmetal wrote:I can't believe you all wait in the line overnight. 110% commitment right there.

@deaf: did you realize you actually made the hundred thousandth post on this forum? i call you hundredthousanddollars from now on...
100000.JPG
100000.JPG (38.46 KiB) Viewed 4679 times
By Bezulsqy
milliondollars wrote:
deafmetal wrote:I can't believe you all wait in the line overnight. 110% commitment right there.

@deaf: did you realize you actually made the hundred thousandth post on this forum? i call you hundredthousanddollars from now on...
100000.JPG
Dam. well spotted Million!
Congrats Deaf!!!!!
By deafmetal
milliondollars wrote:@deaf: did you realize you actually made the hundred thousandth post on this forum? i call you hundredthousanddollars from now on...