Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Being in the Netherlands I wonder if I will ever have the funds to go to Mondocon or any other con in the US. Seeing some of the releases announced in the Mondo newsletter I really hope someone can help me out in getting one or more...

The one I want most is The Black Belly Of The Tarantula as it is limited to 500. For all the others I hopefully I get a chance to buy them online through Mondo. That said: I do want all the Death Waltz releases on offer :-)
I want a lot of the other stuff as well, (Slime City variant!!!! and Surf Nazi Must Die t-shirt!!!) but beggars can't be choosers... So:

Is there someone willing to get me a copy The Black Belly Of The Tarantula? (And perhaps maybe some of the others as well?)
I can pay upfront using paypal and even some extra to buy you a beer or two or three :-)
By Little Walter
I will try, but no promises! It's going to be a madhouse.
By deafmetal
Perhaps if all the forum members attending MondoCon team up and combine to form VOLTRON we could pummel our way through the sweaty mass of JSC's at the Mondo vinyl store and grab copies for everybody.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZv5Z2Iz_s[/video]

By thedeepness
Voltron was the one toy I wanted so bad as a kid that I never got.
What a cooltoy

I am wanting a copy of Black Belly as well if anyone get extras. I hope it gets a wider release in a different color or black later on.
By Bezulsqy
Little Walter: thank you!
If you succeed have a couple of beers and charge me for them! If you don't succeed you can also charge me a couple of beers, just because you are the best! (as I read on a lot of other threads where you go out and about helping people).
By Little Walter
No doubt, Spencer's planning a retail version down the road.