Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
I should have known better. After purchasing "Mad Max" via Mondo without problems, today (after months) this message came in:

Hello,

First off, thanks so much for your purchase of Mad Max: Fury Road 2XLP. Unfortunately, as stated on the product page, we are unable to ship this record outside of the United States.

Even though we can't ship directly to you, we'd love to help out any way we can. If you have a friend or family member in the US who is able to forward the package along to you, we are happy to adjust the address & shipping cost. Otherwise, your order will be subject to cancellation with a refund.

Click here to contact us with the following information by Friday, August 14th:

Your Name, Order Number & a US Address

- or -

Your Name, Order Number & Request to Cancel

If we do not receive a response by Friday, August 14th, your order will be cancelled and refunded.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks so much for your understanding.

MONDO

Would any US member of the forum help me with this? Happy to help back if you are looking for European only release (like Cannibal Holocaust).

Best,

Frank aka Occhionero
By Aremagod
You can ship to me...I helped out a couple of UK dudes with Mondo Cannibal Holocaust. Email me if interested esidor68(at)gmail(dot)com.
By Occhionero
Thx @aremagod! Will send you an Email.
By blastman
In the same boat, not sure what to do yet.

@Occhionero, do you know what happens with the difference in shipping cost, do you get it refunded?