Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
I wanted to post a warning because this particular buyer/seller deals in Mondo flipping, for both vinyl and posters.

His eBay user ID is ambientlife. Please be extremely aware of this guy - he is running a true scam. He also has an awful record label ambient life records, and goes by ambientlife on instagram. I'm not trying to post as much private info as I can - but I really want everyone to be fully aware of him scamming so if you see him bidding on anything you have for sale - you might want to consider just canceling his bid for your protection.

He is bidding on products with no intent to buy, pushing them to their highest dollar amount he can get them to before auctions end. He then refuses to pay (which typically eBay totally protects), and then he lists his own copies of the item(s) at that price that he inflated it to. I put up all 3 copies of the Mondo Tales From The Crypt 7" - he bid on them, he outbid another buyer, and it got to $100. He refused to pay...here we are five days later and he still has not paid. I find that he listed the exact same three records, and sold them for $150. Why would he bid on something he already had??

By soundtracks of fear
Just a heads up on this guy
CameronScott2013 on ebay uk

I foolishly sent the item before payment ha ha ( Friday 13th - Splatter £30)
I did transaction outside of ebay(doh!)straight through Paypal

He said he had problems with his ebay account yadda yadda yadda
I said o.k. - he sent an echeque (new to me!). I thought it was as paid -
It was pending.

Few conversations later through ebay, doesn't look like the jokers gonna pay, AND now saying that the item was scratched, cover damaged etc.. a dodgy chap.
So I'm £30 down.

Just a warning to you all really and to share with you my stupidity! :)
Watch out for those e-cheques!
By philball1974
been there done that but with some RAM sticks. The guy asked could i ship them urgent and I did without proof of postage! soon learn that a) you're stupid and b) Paypal side with the buyer.