Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hncreature
Hey Folks!

How about a permanent thread that if you are interested in listing your email address for easier contact and PMs? - KEYMASTERS...if this goes nowhere or maybe you feel this shouldn't be here please feel free to delete - If you think this may be a good idea how about like on the "Good / Bad" thread that emails can be listed here in the header for easy look ups? Whatever you think is best...I'm just throwing it out there - You can delete this part and use the below as the header paragraph

Interested in easier contact and PMs to your email...list your tag and email below

hncreature - hncreature(at)yahoo(dot)com
By freshoj
PMs would be ideal!

jmctodo - johnATfreshojDOTcom
By ghostfires
A private message system would be really great!

ghostfires - rharris07ATyahooDOTcom
By siforster
PMs would indeed be a loveliness. Not something I can do, but hopefully someone else can...

From an admin/button monkey perspective, I don't see any problem with listing emails here - the old worry back in the day was that "ooh nasty spammers can flood your inbox!", but Tesco does a good enough job on its own nowadays to put the inkjet/knob extension people out of business. The only thing I would be concerned about is I'm not sure if you guys can edit/delete your own posts (if someone could confirm that, that'd be grand) - if you can't and you leave here for whatever reason (and how dare you!) or something weird happens (here? Perish the thought), then your contact details might be kind of stuck.

So, yes. PMs Please!!. In the meantime, my email is si(at)6dft(dot)net - not dot com, as that is a very odd site where someone is obsessed with Michael Moore to the point where I'm no longer sure if he's pro or anti. Top Tip For Setting Up Domain Names: Always check your neighbours first. My "changing things on the site" scope is limited to zero, but happy to help in any other way - even if it's kjust the occasional prod to remind me that I've forgotten to update the Vinyl Buddies thread again :)
By chandler75
You can edit your own posts.
By siforster
Oh good. That's one worry out of the way then :)
By freshoj
@RASMUS DREWS how do you edit them? I can seem to figure that out on my own...
By chandler75
Hmm, actually, it seems like you can only edit posts for a little while after posting... Bummer.

When you submit a new post, it says EDIT right next to the post number (e.g. #6195). But the option is gone on older posts.
By siforster
And now I'm sad again.
By freshoj
I kind of wonder if this forum's technical limitations will really prevent if from taking off.

no PMs, lack of edit-ability, the awkward posts-per-page, etc.

does anyone know if the software is really this limited or if we just need someone savvy enough to configure it to get the authority to do so? it is powered by Wordpress right? maybe they have a pro tier that might be justified for the record labels to pay for?