Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By trash211
*CLOSED*
By Whip Wilson
Is anybody stateside going to be around for this drop? I'd like to keep my collection intact, but I'm in a plane tomorrow. I've never missed a mondo drop and would be happy to reimburse, trade, and/or help secure future releases to anyone who could scoop these up for me. Cheers!
By freshoj
I should be around, but can't guarantee anything - and unfortunately my coffers are empty, so I'd need you do front some paypal.

if that doesn't sound shady enough to scare you off, drop me a line: johnATfreshojDOTcom
By hncreature
Mateo...jmctodo is TOTALLY trustworthy...DO IT!
By hncreature
Up on Mondo tomorrow...random time
By freshoj
ok, I got the set for @Mateo Sanboval but now I realize that this thread was started by @trash11 - doh!

@trash11 I hope you got yourself a copy too!
By trash211
Bummer
By freshoj
ack, I take it that means you missed out on the drop? I'm sorry dude! Hopefully someone around here can buddy you some wax!
By Whip Wilson
JMC for the win! I am indebted, sir. Top man here, folks. Thanks again. Keeping the collection intact!
By c0rpse
im still looking for one of these 7". If anybody can help me out i'd be indebted :)
By trash211
still need Anybody help me out!