Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By zuko
@Pitch – Where did you hear it was that?
By deathwaltz

This is a HIDDEN link to an exclusive DWRC colourway of the Evil Dead 2013 record being released by Unseen Forces in the USA. They have kindly asked us to distribute it in the UK & Europe.

This splatter combination is being made available to subscribers ahead of anyone else. There will also be a standard coloured vinyl available later today.

Please don't share this link until after midday.

http://deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/s ... dead-2013/

Team DW
By static14
I can be removed from the want list. I all ready have it on pre-prder here in the US!
By monsterworship
I can be also removed from the want list.
By dannybos
Cheers @pitch. Really appreciate it!
Feel free to scrub me from the list.
By reddye6
I can be removed as well. Si, I won't be ordering, so you won't be receiving a package to ship along to me. Thank you, though, for your offer!
By brandone53
Anyone getting an extra Ed to sell in the US? I'm definitely interested. Thanks.
By ghostfires
Oh...well damn! I thought it was going to be something good!

Thanks for the opportunity and the heads up, but I can definitely be pulled from the request list...this isn't something I'm interested in at all.

By dumaisaudio
So the subscriber edition is exclusive to Death Waltz, is the artwork different or just a better sleeve? Looks like the splatter vinyl is available through Unseen Forces in the US, just trying to figure out if it's worth paying extra to get it through you since I'm in the US.
By hncreature
Even though I'm on board for the US version I'd like to throw a shout out to Spence and DW for making this available to us here...and Oiche for buddying me - I'm glad to be part of the club and good to know I can go to work and not have to play the "when does it go on-sale game" today...LOL!
By Pitch
I think it is identical, except that one vinyl is green and the other is brown, an exclusive colourway to the UK/Europe market.
By dumaisaudio
Stupid question, what exactly is a colorway? Is that the litho or poster?
By thedeepness
I got something set up with someone already so I can be taken off the list. Thanks
By dumaisaudio
I emailed Si, you can take me off the list. The version direct from Unseen Forces says "gore splattered vinyl", not sure if that is different from the "translucent green and brown splatter vinyl" DW Sub version, but it's double the price for us in the US to get it from DW and ship it over, so I'll go with their version. Thanks again for the help from those in the UK!
By monsterworship
/dumaisaudio

A colorway is a just a fancy term used to describe
a specific version of a release, indicating what color it is.

This instance is referring to the color of the vinyl of the record itself.
By gilsteph
Hi, got two copies and my original buddy doesnt want it (he is Ok with the US versions, which is fair enough!). Any takers?
By EricR
I, too, would be interested in the Evil Dead DW colourway. I live in California.
By Re-animated Cat
Personally, I'm not too interested in this release. So far as I can tell, there are 3000 copies being pressed across different editions. So I don't think it's going to become unavailable anytime soon.

HOWEVER - massive thanks go out to Spencer and the DW crew for the heads up. Super cool of you!
By Re-animated Cat
@layne: So yeah, I didn't pick this up for you. I know you're cool with that, but just thought I'd confirm :)
By siforster
I think that's up to date... Wine's going in shortly so any late additions may be slow or badly-spelled from here on in :)

EDIT: Also, I hope this has worked/is working OK! I presume there'll be other things along these lines, so any pointers/criticism/abuse as to how we can better get shippers together with buyers etc would be appreciated!
By vegaman
You can take me of the wantlist.
Thx
By 4000days
Thanks to everyone involved for the efforts, but I too pre-ordered the US version and don't NEED this one. I figure after shipping to the US, we're probably looking at around $50, which I just can't justify for a different color. But again, huge props to all involved for the efforts. Y'all are some awesome folks.
By lazyben
This thread didn't really work (for me anyway and judging by all the names still on the want side for a lot of others). I'm just going to find a sample of the music from this soundtrack and if it sounds good to me I'll order the US version, I'm not that bothered about the different colorway.

The REALLY annoying thing about this for me is I actually have a UK address I can use but the DW website won't let me have a bill to in the US and a ship to in the UK even though in theory it should. I would own an extra variant of maniac if that had worked properly. Spence, I did email you and Carlos about this a while back.
By badawat
Hi lazyben
I found that quite a lot of websites don't allow the card and postal address to be in different countries. I experienced this frustration recently whilst trying to order Upstream Color from the USA to UK (wouldn't ship to UK anyway due to licensing restrictions!!!). I then tried USA to Holland - still wouldn't have it due to credit card security! The website in question said its a security feature for most payment systems - although I know Barnes and Noble and Amazon defo do allow this... But a lot the smaller shops don't unfortunately as you mentioned.
By lazyben
Hi badawat,

You're actually supposed to be able to do that with DW, there's just a screw up in the code somewhere (the state dropdown box in the ship to is determined by the bill to country so although the ship to country is UK it offers a list of US states and then won't allow payment because of that state being in the US).

But I can go listen to one of my other 8 zillion records and attain a stste of zen so it's all good.