Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By marko
If I am not too late. I am am keen on picking up a copy of this mysterious DWR related record. I am in Australia. Would really appreciate some help.
My email vilenessflats@yahoo.com.au
Cheers

By pablok
I'm new to the forum but if anyone in Europe or the UK can help me out in obtaining the Sept 6th "surprise" release, I'll most certainly return the favor when we end up with a unique release over here.
By Pitch
Happy to purchase a couple of copies and send on from UK to someone. Who knows, if I'm not interested in the release (can't believe that, but you never know!) I'll send out both.

Not sure how the buddy selection works - but in interest of fairness - I'll send to whoever posted up a request in this thread first, who's not already sorted.....
By fanboy
For the record, I am covered. You can remove me from the list up top. Thanks!
By dob66
Layne is sorted so happy to help someone from the list-dependent on getting the wax
By dob66
email me at dob66atyahoo.com -1st come, first served....
By Re-animated Cat
Yeah, should've mentioned that I'm sorting Layne out. If it turns out to be something I don't want, then I'll have another copy up for grabs.
By dannybos
@pitch, if it turns out they're not able to send to Australia, I'll take you up on that. Get me at danny at stateempire dot com. Cheers,
By siforster
Will update the top bit shortly...

I'm already reforwarding 1 for someone tomorrow, can do another 3 so will email whoever out of the top of the list hasn't been sorted yet ('cos I've not checked!) - can't buy for anyone as am having to watch the pennies due to the possibility of being out of a job tomorrow :/
By chuck
I could pick up an extra copy here in Spain, but shipping will suck more as ill have to pay for shipping from UK to Spain then to USA... If you don't mind the additional cost I can hooks you up!
By frost
Whatever this is, I want it!
By siforster
dannybos & reddye6, my email's being a bit of a turd so I'm not sure if mine to you guys got through - get me at si at 6dft dot net either way...
By albatard
Same as Chuck, could pick an extra copy but you'll have to pay for half the shipping from uk to France + shipping from France to USA, the record will end to be expensive...drop me an email at albatard at hotmail dot com if that´s not a problem for you
By dob66
am sorting out brian ansell...um...username?
By bansel
dob66 has got me sorted out so please cross me off the list of wanters and Dob66 off of providers!

Thanks Dob66!!
By renpen21
I'd love to see this release be Spice Girls The Movie Soundtrack just to see how many people want it regardless hahaha
By chuck
Oh my email puto(underscore)cabron(at)hotmail dot com
By dob66
great post!
By pablok
Rookie mistake...I forgot to provide my email address - pablok27@hotmail.com
Any help in obtaining the release would be appreciated. I'll return the favor.
By Pitch
All sorted with Dannybos - if it is not possible to order from Australia.... if it is my offer is open to anyone who can sort a Goblin EP from US.
By Whip Wilson
Hey all, I hate to double post, but I'm a USA subscriber in need for tomorrow. I posted on day one, but haven't heard from anyone yet. I've already one successful VB transaction under my belt and I'd be happy to give an IOU on a Mondo or any other future USA only release. Like the cardboard sign say, any help is appreciated. Cheers,

mwanborn@comcast.net
By ghostfires
@oiche - if you haven't found anyone yet, please consider me!
By antimax
Isn't it strange, all these people wanting to buy something when they don't even know what it is? I know anything associated with Death Waltz is probably great, I just think it's sort of funny... :D
By Pitch
I'm guessing quite a few US folk won't be wanting it (Evil Dead 2013) now - as it is available there already?

I have a copy for Dannybos - if you can confirm that you'd rather order this version over the US one.