Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By matowest
Forgot my email address, too.

matowest at hotmail dot com

Thanks!
By monsterworship
damn - I am also a US subscriber and want a hookup for the release on Friday - please! Prefer to buy or trade for a future USA only release. Perhaps the Goblin tour release coming up soon (I will be at two shows).

chad at monsterworship.com

By Deadite
I want in! I'll be attending the Goblin show in Atl Oct. 1st and will grab an extra ep for trade!
By siforster
I must admit that I'm kinda used to it now, but when people point stuff out I do pine for the good old days of proboards etc (not the people on them though. brr). It's sort of trying to find the best time to bring it all up and get the shadowy boffins behind the scenes to add/expand/whatever stuff at the moment, as it's all rather busy and getting busier!
I'll have a go at this in an hour or so (got a spot of work of my own to get done first) and see how it pans from there.
By bansel
forgot my email: bansel at gmail dot com

Also in US hoping for buddy for Friday's release.

Also going to Goblin on Oct 12, and will pic up extra copies of any release

I will pay in advance via Paypal

You can also check my collection on Discogs, username Bansel. Perhaps I have something you need?

By Garmonbozia
Another Death Waltz nerd in the US that needs a vinyl buddy for this. I'm also going to Goblin on Oct 18th and would be thrilled to pick up an extra copy to trade.

If this is at all possible, please email me at:

marshallmclaughlin@gmail.com
By matowest
I'm all set, thanks!
By siforster
Righto - I think that should work, although there's not many offerers here yet...
I've stuck this to the top of pretty much everything and will unstick after the weekend, all want/offer names will be taken from this list and this list alone as we've all got better things to be doing than scan loads of the same threads and check lists :)

Anything (and, more importantly, anyone!) that I've missed, please say so and I'll alter stuff as soon as I can.
By thenuthouse
If anyone can help me out, I'd be most appreciative. I've no hook-up on exclusive things, but will gladly pay what's necessary. My e-mail is nicholas.spacek at gmail.com
By dob66
if Layne doesn't need it (he's helping me with latest Mondos), I'll offer it up to someone here-assuming i can score a couple of friday
By Oiche
Put me down as a buddy, will be flexing my card on Friday!
By ghostfires
Anyone able to help me out on this??
By thedeepness
I am a US subscriber and need a UK buddy. I have everything DW and can't miss this. I am going to Goblin OCT 15 and can get that for someone or can paypal you. I have been in meetings all day and just saw this, please help.

It is a major bummer that US subscribers can't get this on our own. The Death Waltz sub clearly states:
"In addition you will offered an upfront chance to buy in advance any releases that fall outside of the Subscription.
And of course, you never have to worry about a release selling out again."

@ Deathwaltz: Isn't there anything you can do for US subscribers Spencer?
By thedeepness
Just answered my own question when I read more carefully. This isn't a DW release so it doesn't fall under the realm of "releases that fall outside of the subscription". I still want it so someone be a buddy. I have a black Mondo Maniac if someone in the UK needs that, or cash money.
By dannybos
Hit the sack without dropping my email address, I'm at danny at stateempire dot com if anyone is keen to help me out.

Man, this thread got full real fast. Thanks for the heads up @deathwaltz
By brucechimp
I assume this also can't ship to Australia? or is it just the US it can't go to?
By bansel
LOL all of us poor U.S. folks sound like crack fiends!! :-) But seriously it's killing me just wondering what it is!
By ghostfires
If someone wants to buddy up on this - you can contact me on here, or email me - rharris07 AT yahoo. I would really appreciate it!

I can either pay, or pick up a U.S. released record for trade if someone wants me to do so. Both record shops I hit here in Austin have Mondo titles pretty well stocked, as well as the retail editions of Death Waltz.
By thedeepness
@ bansel: I think crack would have been a cheaper addiction at this point in my life. But I think 20 years of vinyl is better for me than 20 years of crack would have been.
By Tanooki
Maybe not the best question, but is Canada also out of luck for buying?

If so, can someone to help me out? zeek_1212@hotmail.com

Thanks
By matowest
@Tanooki Pretty sure they said that Canada was good to go. Only U.S. buyers should need help. Is that right?
By Purplemule74
Who knew that a couple hundred years and some spare change after the American Revolution that I, as an American, would be cursing the British not for taxes but rather for putting out superior vinyl releases that I can't get my hands on!?! Oh cruel fate!

Damn George Washington. If only he'd had the foresight to foresee Death Waltz releases. Than maybe I could have remained a humble colonist to the British crown and could have got my Death Waltz. I curse thee again George!
By PaulZaza
hmm i'm very exited what it is