Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Yo Vinyl buddies, you UK folks had better get ready on friday we have a surprise for you all that we can only sell in the UK and Europe and is LTD to 500 only. It's not on DW but we have an exclusive colourway and I am stoked as it's something I was chasing but ultimately didn't get.
We will not be announcing via twitter or facebook only here and I'll give you a heads up when it goes live

Hey, Si here - lists below are of people who either want or are offering to get/forward copies of whatever it is... When people are either sorted with one or have as many orders as they're prepared to do, please put a "done!" post in here and I'll mark it on the list so everyone can see where we're all up to. I think that'll work... :)

WANT:
Dannybos
dumaisaudio
fanboy
reddye6
lazyben
heelsinc
Mr. Vos
4000Days
bansel
static14
vegaman
matowest
Mateo Sanboval
unpopular poet
monsterworship
deadite
garmonbozia
thenuthouse
ghostfires
thedeepness
purplemule74
marko
pablok
brandone53
EricR

OFFERING:
dob66
oiche
pitch
gilsteph
chuck
By Re-animated Cat
Cheers for the heads up, Spence. Will it be limited to 1 or 2 per person?

US folks - whatever this is, I'll try and grab a couple of spares for you guys.
By deathwaltz
2 per person
Basically subbers and yourselves will get first dibs as we are not announcing on social networks :)
By dannybos
Can anyone help out an AU convict?
By dumaisaudio
I'm in the USA and would love to get my hands on this. Please get in touch, dumaisaudio [at] me dot com
By fanboy
I'm also looking for a UK/Europe vinyl buddy on the secret Friday release to ship to the US.
By gilsteph
Hi fanboy, Im a subber in the UK so will try and get two on Friday!
By zuko
On this!
By fanboy
@gilsteph, shoot me an e-mail foxmxer at gmail dot com
By reddye6
Can anyone please help an ol' colonist out (guess I should say which one -- US)?

Thanks! Mike
michael.woodring at the gmail
By lazyben
Another request from the US here. I'm a subscriber but it's not much use in this instance.
By heelsinc
I may need this. I'm guessing its the Evil Dead (2013). Someone email me set something up. Again I only might need this.
By Mr. Vos
I too am more than interested. Please let me know if you can help out a fellow vinyl lover.

jwmrvos@hotmail.com

Spencer - thanks for the heads-up.
By 4000days
Another US Subscriber here hoping to get my hands on whatever comes out on Friday. Whatever it is, I know I need it. While I haven't posted here a lot, I will do whatever it takes to prove my worthiness as I know there have been problems with the vinyl buddy system. I love DWR and this board - I just don't have time to become a regular(I'm a full time Graduate student), but I check in almost daily to catch up with things.

I will even go as far as to send money ahead of time in good faith that whoever is willing to help me out holds up the deal their end. It wouldn't be the riskiest thing I've ever done.

galaxieluna at yahoo

Thanks,
Sean
By bansel
If any UK folks can help me out (I'm in the US) I would be your best friend.

And of course I would hook you up for any US only releases you need.
By static14
Hi! I'm also a US sub who needs a UK buddy to help out with Friday's impending release.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to lend a hand.

chris(under score)panico(at)yahoo(dot)com
By siforster
As an idea:
To make sure that everyone who wants/is offering this gets seen (this thread is moving fast and there's not many posts per page!), would something similar to the other Vinyl Buddy thread help if the top post was edited to list people who want, people who are offering, and pairing up ones that are sorted?
I'm happy to be doing this if folks are happy with it and Spencer doesn't mind having his 1st post edited with a bunch of names on it!
By static14
sounds like a good idea Si!
By matowest
I'd like a Vinyl Buddy, too. I'm sure the odds are slim at this point, but I'd appreciate any assistance for a friend across the pond. Thanks!
By 4000days
I like it Si, I was thinking about that as I was posting.

Part of the reason I haven't jumped into this board more is due to the layout/formatting, which I don't find to be particularly user-friendly in that it takes me a lot of time to find/read topics of interest and they are not always the most on topic or cohesive once I do find them.

With that being said, this board > no board - and it's still in it's (relative) infancy - things can only get better from here.
By Whip Wilson
Hi, everyone. I'm a US subscriber and I'm late to the party because I live on the west coast and work a night shift. Anyhow, I'd love to Buddy Up and would be happy to reciprocate now or in future. I worked with a lovely Canadian man named Fishhead on here on the Maniac releases and that went swimmingly. Thanks in advance for any help.

mwsanborn@comcast.net
By unpopular_poet
Good afternoon everyone -- as with everyone else here, I am a US Subscriber and need to get in on this release on Friday -- can anyone help me out? I have a positive rating in Vinyl Buddies if that helps!

Thanks and I hope everyone is well!

Dan

Dan(dot)nelsonlaw(at)gmail(dot)com