Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bionic
Looking to sell my copy of Shogun Assassin, this is the original release on baby-cart productions. It is has 'for promotional use only' on the label and at the top of the rear of the sleeve. The record is in fantastic condition and has not been played since i bought it in the states.The cover has some wear on the right hand side, with two creases to the corners, otherwise in good condition.
Would be happy to answer any questions and email photo's .

By static14
Welcome to the forum. You need to state a price.
By bionic
Open to offers, would need to see pictures before anyone could agree on price .
By bionic
Maybe someone can give advice on this items value, as new to soundtrack collecting .
By Re-animated Cat
The value of this record has gone down considerably since it was reissued on vinyl in 2011.

The last 2 copies (of the original) to sell on Discogs went for £80.00 and £42.40. Taking that into account, I'd value it at around £60.00.

Sure, you might find copies for sale at a higher price than that, but you can't value something based on that. It's the price that copies have actually sold for that counts.

Hope that helps. You also didn't mention where you're based - US/EU?
By bionic
Thanks got the information, I'm in north London .