Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
Title says it all. I have an extra candy corn and extra picture disc of the recently released Trick'r Treat 2xLP from Waxwork, and I would like to trade either one of those for the Daft Punk Tron Legacy soundtrack.

Both of the records are sealed, and came directly from WW. I would have to unseal prior to shipping to ensure I send the right one, but I can assure you that is the only time I will remove either of the records. Both are unplayed, untouched, and in brand new condition.

I'm located in Jacksonville, Florida. I've made several trades and purchases on this board, so you can find feedback about me on the good buyers/sellers thread.
By ninjaqutie
Best of luck ghost. If you get this, post clips on instagram so I can play it over and over because I will never get this myself! :D
By chandler75
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you might find it difficult to find someone willing to do this trade, since the overall "value/demand" of the Tron Legacy (average sales price on Discogs is $264) is quite a bit higher that Trick'r Treat - even if you would be willing to trade both of them for one Tron Legacy...

I do have a sealed Tron Legacy that I might be willing to trade for, say, a Mondo original Maniac or a blood-filled Friday the 13th.
By philball1974
I thought we all jumped on that Tron announcement!
By toosoonjunior
@phil, I believe ghostfires had placed one of the orders that was later inexplicably canceled by myplaydirect. Unfortunately, I don't think myplaydirect ever came through on those special links they were going to provide to those whose order were canceled.
By tim28212
as someone who had their "payment declined" I can say they did not come through with any link. I have emailed them a couple of times and have received emails back apologizing and saying they are "escalating the issue". So far, nothing. Even with the market swamped with them (check ebay) everyone seems to think it's still worth $100-$150, which it isn't, not to me anyway. I'm happy spinning it on Spotify when I feel inclined to hear it. :)
By ghostfires
Toosoonjunior is correct - They cancelled my order out of no where, and said they would send me a re-order link, which I've emailed them twice about, and received absolutely no response on.

I understand that the flippers have jacked the price way up - but if you look on Discogs now, and I'm sure on eBay too, there are a ton for sale - all in the $200-300 range. I have a feeling with this latest batch being sold, those prices will come down. And if someone wants to let their copy sit for a long time to sell like all the others, fine by me.

I'm just offering up a trade of now fairly rare, and definitely sold out editions of a soundtrack in the hope that someone on here ordered two or more copies of the Tron Legacy OST, and missed out on the Trick'r Treat craze. Definitely not trying to make things complicated, nor am I going to give into the crazy flipper prices on Discogs for TL.
By philball1974
Ah gutted! Unfortunately I only ordered 1 and to be honest I didn't think that one would come!