Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By koffinduster
A BIG "Thank You" to Little Walter for being awesome and shipping me some sweet vinyl for my ever growing collection. Awesome deals and super fast shipping <3
You sir, are a doll.
~Jessica
By Aremagod
Another shout out to Little Walter for a great price on albums with safe packaging and fast delivery.
By Occhionero
Thanks to @deafmetal for giving me good tips for buying vinyl in the Pacific North/West Area. Frank
By reelybored
@jmctodo stand up guy, a treat to deal with!
By deafmetal
Thanks to @TheCultLeader for a solid deal. Fast shipping and packed with care. Appreciated.
By nick1972
thanks to @Popsick for the Blanck Mass record, super fast delivery and packed very well

cheers buddy
By Little Walter
Thanks @Cult - two fast deliveries, and always fun to talk to.
By koffinduster
Another awesome deal from @LittleWalter.
Couldn't ask for a more stellar fella :)
Thank you!
By Volzom Zofbie
I'd like to give a big shout-out to my vinyl buddy Texasvinyl for sending me the awesome Kronos OST. Thx Tex.

-VZ

By bpwlogan
A big thank you to Static & Texas for selling me some great vinyl over the past couple of months.
By Oiche
A huge thank you to Phantomnoir for passing on a spare copy of the press pack & clear 7"/ booklet of the OST for Summer, soon to be released physically hopefully. From what I have heard this promises to be something a little different, and right up my street. Très bon, merci beaucoup!
By blastman
Recommendation for AndreasEldritch of this parish who did a very good deal for me on a copy of Inception, thanks again!
By frozeneyeball
Huge thanks to Aremagod for helping me get my copy of Mondo's Mad Max to the UK.
By Occhionero
I double this. @aremagod has helped with "MadMax" sending to Germany. 100% perfect and a really nice guy. Thanks Erik!
By hncreature
Thank you monsterworship - Easy easy transaction...wouldn't have expected anything less - Thanks again my friend!
By nick1972
Thanks to Little Walter for sending me the Mondo Mad Max set - stupidly easy

cheers buddy
By blastman
I'm at risk of thanking him too much at this stage, but yeah, Little Walter's the man.
By Aremagod
I'm glad both records made it safe....hopefully that 3rd Max I sent made it safely.
By Stevsie
Shout out to Aremagod for getting my Mad Max shipped to the UK. 2nd time we've dealt with each other - a true gent!
By lowbrow38
Big up to Little Walter for helping me out to get my copy of Mad Max - Fury road. I owe you one, bro !!
By EdKings
Big thumbs up to Layne Harvey for helping me with the MadMax soundtrack and also put in a little extra! Thank you so much man ;) Glad to return the favour!
By layneharvey
no problem, @ed! glad to be of service. same goes for you. very email responsive, payment of shipping charge was prompt, and a super nice dude to top it off. :)
By danwh1tepony
Big thanks to Rob for a beautiful copy of Donnie Darko. Highly recommend purchasing from him.
By deafmetal
@Spun - Glad it finally arrived, USPS shuffled that package across the entire United States not just once, but twice.