Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By minus_ape
And one more time major props @Little Walter. A girl that walked home alone at night ended up at my doorstep this morning. Thanks again for a smooth transaction!
By Garmonbozia
I would like to thank cult leader for going through the hassle of getting me a OWS Cannibal Holocaust. I really appreciate it!
By NMA
A huge thanks to @LittleWalter for the devotion, patience, help and time to help me get my AGWAAN package ;)
By layneharvey
a huge thank you to @jmctodo for setting me up with '4 Mosche di Velluto Grigio' - Ennio Morricone. packaged superbly and gave me a great deal. arrived in just 3 days! thanks again, my man. you are a prince!
By freshoj
aw shucks.

the reciprocal thanks goes to Layne for quick payment and a smooth transaction. (and saving me some fees with his trust!)
By static14
Thanks @monsterworship for super fast shipping!
By The Cult Leader
Thanks @monsterworship

Filled a difficult spot in my collection.

By MODAREC
Huge thanks to @Cult Leader for grabbing me the Mondo Cannibal Holocaust. It went awol for a while thanks to Royal Mail but got it in the end. Great communication and very well packaged.
By Hatter313
YEAH! oh man I'm glad you snagged one of those. Monster really came through with those.
By deafmetal
@Cult - Awesome! Love the cat photobomb in the second photo, btw.
By Hatter313
another shout out to @MONSTERWORSHIP for a very cool Japanese pressing of Fright Night. Cheers dude!
By manuorru
Overcome Customs obstacle too, second biggest trade in OST vinyl collectors history has been finalized!
17 records involved this time.
Raise your glasses for most important unpolitical axis in Europe.
Thanks my brother Mert (aka @NMA)!
By bpwlogan
Thanks- @LittleWalter for the great price and fast shipment of the three LP's I ordered from you.
By deafmetal
@LittleWalter - Thanks for the solid deal and fast shipping.
By Purplemule74
Hello -

Just wanted to give props to Ptflea2, we swapped Makeup and Vanity Set's 88:88 for Wilderness. He was true to his word and my record arrived without any problems.

I'm hoping the same can be said for the 88:88 I sent (I haven't heard from him yet), but I appreciated the polite transaction.

What a great forum to help one another out and to avoid the damn flippers!

Thanks Ptflea2!
By Bezulsqy
@scottydoo
Thanks for the trust in letting me pay on a later date. And for the incredible packaging and fast shipping!
By Occhionero
Big thanks to @CultLeader for the CH Deal. That's what makes this forum so Special!!!!
By thewaystation
As many others have already written, @LittleWalter is super to buy records from! Friendly communication, great prices, fast shipping, top packaging, you name it. Thank you, Walter!
By philball1974
@Vapormeyer showing how sales should go through.

Easy peezy. Told me it would be posted Monday so imagine my surprise when it was actually delivered Monday :)

Good doing business my friend.
By NMA
Many many thanks to @texasvinyl for helping me get a copy of Phantasm vinyl!
By bansel
HUGE THANKS To @thecultleader for spotting a hole in my collection and graciously filling it. I hope you were pleased with the transaction on your end as well.

And when the day comes that I get rid of Gutterballs you are first on the list :-)
By DarksideBerto
Smooth transaction with @TexasVinyl for one of his Austin show leftovers!
By NMA
Thanks to @grnewby for one smooth trade ;)
By Bub
Thanks to @texasvinyl for scooping up those Kronos LPs & sending one my way. Thanks dude!