Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hncreature
Were going to keep this positive from now on so if you have a bad transaction hug it out and make it right elsewhere...

Got two positives so far from me...a getter and a gotter

OICHE - Got me the DW Maniac release with no problems - Thank you Sir!

ABE...just keeping it simple - Asked me to get him the Mondo Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu releases that were still available had no problem paying everything upfront and right away - Happy to do it again anytime Abe

List of Vinyl Buddies, as recommended by you lot

Oiche
Abe
LGhouls
Jeff
ghostfires
NathanLurker
Unpopular Poet
hncreature
Chuck
Monsterworship
Fanboy
Static14
jmctodo
Si
layneharvey
Dob66
Mateo Sanboval
Bub
bansell
gilsteph
By andi
user LGhouls is backed! Got me the Mondo Maniac. THANKS!
By carloscadaver
This is a GOOD thread. Kudos fellas.
By chuck
JEFF is my man! Hooked me up with Mondo Maniac and forwarded them on immediately. Thanks Jeff!
By hncreature
Thank you M.O.M.!
By NMA
Thank you very much for this thread hncreature.

Reading that you kindly helped ABE to receive Mondo Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu vinyl; I kindly wanted to ask you to do me a similar favor. I'm from Turkey and I have already purchased 2 x Mondo Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu vinyl but now Mondo put my order on hold and asked for an address in US or Canada. They told me that they could ship my vinyl to that address. I can pay the extra shipping charge in advance for my vinyl to be shipped to Turkey.

Any help will be greatly appreciated ;)
By hncreature
NMA - Let me figure a total and get at me at hncreature (@) yahoo (.) com
By NMA
Thanks @hncreature, I have sent you an email ;)
By static14
Just got my albums in the mail today from Abe. It was a super smooth trade and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with him again. Thanks Abe!
By layneharvey
@nathanlurker from canada was amazing. DW maniac silver splatter edition arrived beautifully and quickly. would certainly do business with him again.
By jonnydub
Is there anyone out there that could help me get hold of the 3 Mondo / Ghibli releases? I seem to have missed these and am desperate to get hold of them ?

By siforster
Big thanks to ghostfires for the Mondo Drive that turned up today and the general friendly ease in dealing with it, hope the reciprocal trade arrives soon and in good nick!
By Bub
Hey Hncreature, thanks for starting this thread. We needed it! If I may suggest something, I think it might be a good idea to keep updating the first post (your post) with trading scores. That way we don't have to search through pages. Kinda like this

http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/show ... ostcount=1
By hncreature
I like that Bub - I wish there was a way to edit the original post but it is not long after you post that the edit goes away - I could possibly keep a tally and update with a new post every now and then with a +

Let me work on that...I'm out of commission this weekend
By siforster
I can edit my own and others' posts, so I can do whatever edits to the top post - with the OP's permission of course. If all concerned is happy about that, I can get tinkering :)
By hncreature
Si - Keymaster away!
By siforster
Made a start on it (and also stuck it to the top of the Vinyl Board. I think) - any names I've missed please let me know (I'm a bit "delicate" today!) as with any further suggestions, and I'll mess about with it a bit more by marking buyers/sellers/traders for ease of use later on and numbers when it gets busier. Hopefully there won't ever be a need to list anyone in red :)

And of course this will all work best if everyone who deals with everyone else here lets us know to add to the list!
By Bub
Thanks for listening guys :)

So I said this previously on another thread but I give a +1 to
NathanLurker
Unpopular Poet

2 flawless deals with excellent communication. Hopefully they'll both jump in at some point & vouch for me ;)
By hncreature
Nice Si! Thanks to you Bub for putting this into motion!
By ghostfires
@Si - Received a very, very awesome metal/blood vinyl edition of DW's Maniac as a trade from SI, and I couldn't be more pleased with the ease of it all. One of the easiest online transactions I've ever had, honestly.

Thanks so much SI!
By siforster
Glad it arrived in good nick, even if the packaging didn't!
By unpopular_poet
Hey, sorry been out of the loop for a bit -- but I can definitely vouch for Bub -- totally awesome to deal with and A+ all around. I can also vouch for NathanLurker and WeatheredWall -- all of my deals with these gents has been A+.

Dan
By deathwaltz
Yo Vinyl buddies, you UK folks had better get ready on friday we have a surprise for you all that we can only sell in the UK and Europe and is LTD to 500 only. It's not on DW but we have an exclusive colourway and I am stoked as it's something I was chasing but ultimately didn't get.
We will not be announcing via twitter or facebook only here and I'll give you a heads up when it goes live
By layneharvey
i would like to be the first to say i, as a US person, will probably want to hook up with a UK vinyl buddy on this. :)
By Re-animated Cat
@layne: I'll hook you up, no worries :)