Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tonyandrewgiles
@pitch - Glad you got it ok buddy :)
By icyjones
tim28212 sold me an extra copy of Emanuelle RSD release. Came packaged very well, and great communication through the transaction! The LP arrived with no issues. Thanks Tim!
By tim28212
You're very welcome @icejone. Thanks for the quick payment and making it such a smooth transaction. Happy listening!
By tim28212
You're very welcome @icejone. Thanks for the quick payment and making it such a smooth transaction. Happy listening!
By icyjones
It is my impression he already has a great rep, but a big Agent Cooper Thumbs Up goes to hncreature for a great transaction on The Perfume of the Lady in Black. Shipped quickly, arrived packaged with care, and great communication. Thanks!
By lazyben
Disco sucks, discosucks doesn't.

That isn't confusing at all :)
By reelybored
Just received "Perfume" LP from @hncreature - stand up human being without a doubt! Thanks bud!
By hncreature
Glad I could be of assistance boys!
By maxvelvet
Many thanks to Sean (4000days) for providing me an US RSD! Within 2 weeks I got the vinyl in hand (oversized package, everything was perfect!!!). If you need his help, trust me, you're in VERY good hands! ;)

P.S. Transatlantic buddies work! :) ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Urmm....and @lazyben.......isn't!

(well, certainly not when it comes to buddying...)

(Yeah, these boards can be mighty confusing!)

;)
By 4000days
Awesome! Glad it arrived safe and sound.

And for the record, dealing with maxvelvet was a breeze. Sent funds immediately, good communications, made it super-easy to help him out.
By Darren LD1984
I bought a couple of records from @static14. Records arrived this morning in absolutely beautiful condition, expertly packaged and they got here from the US in less than a week.

He's also a gentleman to deal with. Highly recommended!
By static14
@DarrenBetamax is also great to work with. Clear communication all the way through, and even volunteered some extra money when shipping turned out to be a bit pricier then I originally thought.
By Rob
Just received my trade from Oaxaca. Top guy, really good to deal with and I got the record super quick, just hoping the one I sent to him makes it there ok
By StrangeVices
@dannybos and I recently traded an extra Bruno Nicolai LP I had for a Howard Shore Videodrome. Great dude all around.
By oaxaca
@Rob - Having email troubles at the min. In case you missed my message on the other thread, received the vinyl and all is great. Glad you got yours too and are happy with it! Top trader :)
By dannybos
@StrangeVices Hey man, your wax is on the way, 7–10 days. Mine arrived today, looks great, haven't had a chance to spin it yet. Will be on rotation across the weekend though. Thanks again bud,
By icyjones
Another warm slice of cherry pie goes to tim28212
Bought a Waxworks Day of the Dead from him. Another well packaged LP shipped quickly and with care.
By tim28212
@icyjones, always a pleasure, thanks for your quick payment and great communication. you always make it so easy. Enjoy!!
By seb
I did a trade with Rasmus Drews on this board and it went really smooth.
Highly recommended user !

By soundtracks of fear
Just made a fine transaction with Nick1972 we made arrangements and he went out to post it the same day. It arrived next day. Great packaging too, top bloke!
By freshoj
please add @gizmondo23 to the list of recommended buddies. he is a top notch trader.
By The Cult Leader
I want to thank @ VinyLOST

Absolutely perfect transaction... I was able to purchase Far Cry 3, The Beyond, and the Omen OSTs. Packaged and shipped very safe and secure, and he gave a fair price.

Thanks

By philball1974
@Rob, great transaction. Fast and perfect quality. Cheers!
By Ptflea2
Wanna thank @Tim28212 for The Beyond. Packaged nicely and came quickly. It's already looking and sounding good in the "listening room." Thanks!
Code: Select all