Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
anytime denis (@dob66)! denis was great as well. paid shipping costs to me immediately once i received his records. excellent bloke!
By Oiche
BIG thumbs up to Mateo Sanboval for quick payment (incl eye watering postage to US!!) for the sub Evil dead. A nice chap too.

HUGE thanks to my bike-crazy friend Nick, aka hncreature, for services above and beyond the calling of the vinyl buddy. Bro, I owe you a beer. That's a bit difficult to send through paypal, so maybe I'll just send some money instead.
By darkwaves
A big thanks to Bub who helped me get a Mondo Ghibli to the UK and has offered to send me his spare Tales From The Crypt as I missed out by minutes. He is a true gent, thanks again I owe you big time!
By hncreature
Back and forth with Oiche is always an easy deal...and I'm stealing his words here but it's awesome...a DIAMOND GEEZER to say the least
By Whip Wilson
Yep, Oiche is a top man. He buddied up with me for the DW sub version of Evil Dead. Gang, believe me when I tell you that it arrived minty fresh. To top it off, he's a swell fellow to boot. Cheers!
By bansel
Please add Dob66 to the list of awesome vinyl buddies in the UK. He hooked me up with the DW Evil Dead vinyl, and somehow got it shipped to me in the US lightning fast! Top notch guy!
By dob66
bansell brilliant too. Great communicator and paid costs immediately on the LP i got him.

Recommended without hesitation.
By hncreature
Another beauty deal with jmctodo - Thanks again!!!
By afriendofken
jmctodo sorted me with Upstream Color, arrived just this morning - amazing.
By DISCOSUCKS...
@gilsteph is a mensch :)
By siforster
Oh yeah - will update this as well this afternoon!
By jgibbs4053
jmctodo sound me 3 albums. Great the deal with and fast shipping!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Lazyben rocks the fucking blackest circles! MASSIVE thanks for helping me out, above and beyond duty...... whoop!
By Hardrain02
I recently purchased from Rob and its was a smooth transaction. Great communication and generally really easy to deal with, you can feel safe buying from him. Thanks Rob.
By 4000days
Made my first trade through this forum with liftman2013. All went well - good communication and flawless trans-Atlantic trade!
By ghostfires
Just wanted to say that I had a really great trade go through successfully with jmctodo. I would easily say that you have nothing to worry about if you find yourself trying to strike a deal with him in the future!
By freshoj
And as you may have guessed, the same holds true for ghostfires - Top notch!
By hncreature
Another easy peasy with Oiche - Thank you...again...my friend!

By Oiche
Huge thanks to hncreature for sorting out what mondo couldnt!!

Some interesting doubles on the way to you also buddy when I have time to explore the racks!
By NathanLurker
I traded with Bansel and he's definitely a buddy you want to trade with, he packs records with care and keeps good communication, trading with him was ace.

Thanks again Bansel !
By bansel
and ditto goes for Nathan Lurker! Sent me a package of well packed evil goodness! And it just goes to show that international shipping CAN be done quickly! Thanks Nathan!
By renpen21
Just received the David Bowie 1984 RSD Exclusive ghostfires picked up for me, traded for Terminator 2 UK exclusive. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Top transaction. Top Fella
By hncreature
HIGH FIVES all around for both...

icyjones

...and...

reelybored

...excellent communication and prompt payment for their "Perfume" Lps

Tank ya Boys!

By ghostfires
As you can read above, I had a great transaction with renpen21! Very smooth, clean and easy. Trustworthy guy for sure.
By Pitch
tonyandrewgiles sorted me out with the Umberto 45 - all very smooth and helpful! Recommended chap for future transactions. :-)