Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
@Re-animated Cat - you sir, are a gentleman!
By Re-animated Cat
My pleasure! I wonder what it is?

Btw, did you get my email r.e: Mondo Studio Ghibli?
By layneharvey
@Re-animated Cat - yes, i did! i thought i replied back, but apparently i did not. :) no worries, man. i'm sure i can find someone else who needs it. thanks again. i'll get in touch as soon as we hear about this surprise mystery release on friday.
By Re-animated Cat
@layneharvey: No problem. Hopefully this mystery thing will drop at a time when I'm not too busy with work ;)
By fanboy
Edit: Moved to the right thread. ;)
By bansel
Hey UK folks, I am in desperate need of a UK based vinyl buddy/buddies to help me with obtaining UK only releases (especially upcoming ones ;-)

I would of course happily do the same and help out for anything you need available only in the US.

Thanks!
By layneharvey
@Re-animated Cat - as someone mentioned elsewhere, if it is actually the Evil Dead remake soundtrack, i'll probably pass, as i just pre-ordered the splatter edition over the weekend. if it is not the Evil Dead remake soundtrack, i am totally game! thanks again, man.
By Re-animated Cat
@layneharvey: Sure thing. Let's wait and see, but no worry if it does turn out to be Evil Dead.
By Abe
Did a trade with Chris aka static14 - all was smooth and communication was great. I would definitely recommend him and would happily trade with him again in the future.
By Oiche
Morning moderators! Can you please add the stand up human that is hncreature to the list of good vinyl buddies for being a prompt payer and his superb efforts to return the favour! Many thanks.
By hncreature
Hey Folks! Can you please add jmctodo to the GOOD list - An easy excellent transaction with solid packaging! Thank you Sir and Sirs!
By freshoj
aw shucks, and be sure to add @hncreature to the good lists as well, quick payment and excellent communication. oh, and @chuck too for the same reasons!
By hncreature
Let us add MONSTER WORSHIP to the good list - Great communication and prompt shipping - I was first to answer his post and he stuck with it until the end - Thank you Sir!

Hey Si...can we get an update with names to the top of the list please...thank you!

By siforster
Sorry, been dead busy of late!
Will sort it this evening, I promise

EDIT: Done! I think... Any I've missed, sorry, and please remind me and I'll add. And thanks also while I'm here to Fanboy who sorted my Mondo Ghibli for me, and no thanks to the combined efforts of HM Customs & Excise and the Royal Mail for trying to charge £25 worth of import tax on a $25 parcel.
By Abe
Big shout out to @hncreature, who has been a brilliant vinyl buddy. Great communication, a man of his word and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would recommend without a second's hesitation.
By Abe
and a second big shout out to @jmctodo, a true gent. I would recommend him to one and all!
By freshoj
and a reciprocal recommendation for @Abe - a pleasure to work with.
By dannybos
While the props are heavy, another for @jmctodo. Studio Ghibli landed this morning and looks perfect, thanks for all your help!
By freshoj
Propers!

@dannybos was also a pleasure to work with!
By pabloeterovic
@fanboy bought a copy of Mondo's Studio Ghibli for me, as I'm not from the US. He also send me back money via paypal because shipping cost were lower than expected. The LP arrived today in perfect conditions! Thanks again Fanboy!
By static14
Another big thumbs up for hncreature!
By hncreature
XdothedewX gets a gold star for the prompt payment

static14 also gets another positive for great communication and prompt payment...and also for being gracious in accommodating my brain fart
By XdothedewX
hncreature is a very cool dude. Picked me up a Field In England tape from Beyond Fest. (Yes I know they are going up for sale soon, but I wanted to make sure I got one and he provided without charging stupid prices.)

Also want to recognize liftman2013 for picking me up a Cassette Store Day release from Banquet Records.

Thanks guys.
By hncreature
"...and he provided without charging stupid prices" - You can thank Spencer for the pricing...I just did the providing ;)
By dob66
layneharvey is a gem of a man.

great vinyl buddy who was happy to be my USA address for a Mondo domestic release and sent the albums on immediately upon receiving them. Great keeping in touch, too.

Thanks Layne!