Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
Yeah I would also like to thank @Tim28212 for 'Here Comes The Devil' everything was perfect.
Thanks br0.
By hncreature
...and yet another for tim28212...just aces all around...thanks buddy!!!
By tim28212
you're welcome guys!

Thanks go out to each of you also for the quick payments and good communications. It make me happy knowing my stuff went to guys who will enjoy it.

Happy spinning!
By Whip Wilson
See this cat above me? Tim28212? Top man. He picked up a Mondo Maniac, packed it like a pro, and shipped it off to me lickety split. The whole time updating me with prettier prose than in a Ken Burns documentary. Sincerely, Tim, thank you. You were a pleasure to deal with. Please don't be shy about having me return the favor down the line. Cheers!
By hncreature
Cheers to bansel for a great transaction with excellent communication - Spends more money than God and still comes through like a boss and makes prompt payment
By freshoj
@VinyLOST gets a big thumbs up from me. he has purchased a bunch of stuff and was always great to deal with.
By VinyLOST
jmctodo is a solid buyer! Prompt payment, prompt shipping when I buy from him, but he bought from me today and my money was in my paypal as soon as we ended the phone call. I'm on way to the PO now to ship out his vinyl. Just wanted to say we have been doing business for months now and hope it don't stop. Everyone trust this guy! Thank you!
By bansel
Thanks to hncreature for a great hookup on hard to find vinyl at a deep discount! Anyone into punk, hardcore, garage need to reach out to this dude!
By freshoj
I got my package of original horror LPs from @VinyLOST the other day and the packing job was perhaps the best I have ever seen in 20 years of buying records through the mail. oh, and the records were superb too. thanks Bryan!
By layneharvey
@tonyandrewgiles is a true soul brother. not only did he snag a copy of godzilla for me, but he read my mind and grabbed a frizzi flexi for me as well so i wouldn't have to pay extra shipping to the US. and i didn't even ask him too.

can't wait to get these in the mail. wondering how soon DW will be shipping those babies out. :)
By tonyandrewgiles
@layne - t'was a pleasure fella & as soon as it's here you can be sure it'll be winging it's way to you :)
By monsterworship
Got a great deal from VinylLost for the Phantasm captain Zorro single. It arrived safely.
By VinyLOST
[quote=23786]I got my package of original horror LPs from @VinyLOST the other day and the packing job was perhaps the best I have ever seen in 20 years of buying records through the mail. oh, and the records were superb too. thanks Bryan![/quote]

Thanks John, those are some serious words, best packing you have seen in over 20 years, I must be doing something right! Thank you again John, I'm sure we will be doing business again! Talk soon!
By The Cult Leader
I want to thank @ Rob for scooping up a deluxe copy of Godzilla for me. I really appreciate it dude thanks.
By Rob
@ Cult Leader No worries dude. Had the order confirmations today, as soon as I can sort out shipping costs I'll let you know.
By c0rpse
received my Day of the Dead from VinyLOST. I agree with jmctodo, great packaging! He communicates well and everything was great. Thanks, man!
By tonyandrewgiles
@hncreature is the man!

Cannot say enough good things.

Excellent vinyl buddy.
By hncreature
What can't be said good about VinyLOST - Great prices...lots of communication...packaging so good that it took me a minute to actually find the opening and was completely bomb proof - Oh and the fact that two extra records were thrown in much to my amazement - Above and beyond falls short of this transaction and VinyLOST as a seller - Thanks again and looking forward to more sales
By VinyLOST
Thank you for the kind words hncreature! I'm glad you enjoyed the surprises! You had mentioned I think that you missed out on those 2 extra vinyl on the last sale, or one of them I think, so I thought why not share the gift that keeps on giving, music & art on wax. Those are the 2 that you had mentioned to me that you missed out on right? I know the green one you said you missed, but not sure about the other. Hey, who cares, I'm happy that you we happy with your package and that's what I aim to do with my sales is make the buyer happy and satisfied. Sounds like I did my job. Thank you for helping me with some bill money during that time as well. Great transaction all around!! Now spin that wax!!!!!
By layneharvey
received a package from @hncreature today. hot damn, great all around. helping me fill in my shonen knife catalog, and a few other records as well. thank you, brother.
By ghostfires
Got my package in from @hncreature - and everything is perfect! Packed and shipped amazingly safe and quickly. Hell of a great deal, and very happy. Thanks so much!
By hncreature
...and thank you (again) all three of you!
By The Cult Leader
[quote=25276]What can’t be said good about VinyLOST – Great prices…lots of communication…packaging so good that it took me a minute to actually find the opening and was completely bomb proof – Oh and the fact that two extra records were thrown in much to my amazement – Above and beyond falls short of this transaction and VinyLOST as a seller – Thanks again and looking forward to more sales [/quote]

Yes VinylLOST is a top guy and an amazing seller. This my second time having an absolutely perfect transaction with him. I purchased the Inglorious Bastards soundtrack from him, and he threw in the Pulp Fiction soundtrack in as well as a surprise. Doesn't get any better then that. Thanks dude!!
By VinyLOST
@The Cult Leader,
I cannot say enough words about yourself. You have been an excellent buyer and have always paid promptly, and I apologize for everyone's late deliveries, but I am glad everyone is happy with their buys. Cult Leader I hope we have many more sales coming out ways. Your always on top of your game. I want everyone on the board to trust this guy. He is a phenendl Vinyl Buddy!!

Thank you for the kind words from you & hncreature. I'm happy that my sales made you guys happy. As I said in a previous post, my goal is to make sure my sales make the buyers happy. So far, so good!!

It's not over yet!!!!
By kingmob
delete