Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

This l'il lady wants to help me give your pal & mine @Deafmetal a high five for sorting me out with some Fabio Frizzi / Lucio Fulci goodness (particularly the red 5-inch vinyl), from the States to the UK...

Excellent work fella, and the show flyers a much appreciated bonus :)

Incidentally, if anyone is looking for the ltd 250-issue signed no.1 from this Eibon Press series, I have a spare currently up on the 'Bay to raise funds (bids up to £22 currently):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCIO-FULCIS- ... SwrhBZCw5i
Attachments
Zombie Girl Walking Dead.jpg
Zombie Girl Walking Dead.jpg (45.24 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
Eibon Press Zombie Comic Fabio Frizzi Lucio Fulci copy.jpg
Eibon Press Zombie Comic Fabio Frizzi Lucio Fulci copy.jpg (912.29 KiB) Viewed 7587 times
Spun out of control wrote:This l'il lady wants to help me give your pal & mine @Deafmetal a high five for sorting me out with some Fabio Frizzi / Lucio Fulci goodness (particularly the red 5-inch vinyl), from the States to the UK...

Excellent work fella, and the show flyers a much appreciated bonus :)

Incidentally, if anyone is looking for the ltd 250-issue signed no.1 from this Eibon Press series, I have a spare currently up on the 'Bay to raise funds (bids up to £22 currently):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCIO-FULCIS- ... SwrhBZCw5i
Looks very cool Spun. How are those comics? I was thinking of getting into these and asking someone (ahum Deaf...) if he could get them for me as there is no shipping to EU directly from label. But I never pulled the trigger. I do not need more collection fever.
@Bez

There was an eBay seller making their Zombie comics available to those of us outside the US, but it still meant paying around £20 per comic to get it to the UK, and even that was when ordering two at the same time. Shipping internationally remains a killer.

Couldn't turn down the red vinyl with the latest, but otherwise yes, it's a habit to avoid. Best avert your eyes :)
Another shout out to freshoj for a truly pristine copy of nosferatu, I have the waxwork and the wah wah, and I rarely double dip, but I’ve wanted an OG of this for a while and I always loved the cover chosen for the Egg version, thanks again fresh!
Indeed! This mustn't go left unsaid: Little Walter may be small in nomenclature, but he is a behemoth of the spirit. One thousand thank yous, Sir Walter of Texas, and may all the grilled cheeses and spaghetti-os be yours until you are sated and have had your fill of them. Chin chin!