Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
I will be going through my CDs in the next few weeks and I wanted to know if it was OK to put them up in the For Sale section or is strictly for vinyl sales only. I can't recall ever seeing anyone list CDs. I can post them on ebay but if they can find a good home on here...

Just wanting to get a feel for how everyone feels about it.
By static14
i listed a buttload a while back. never had any takers though. Maybe you'll have better luck :)
By NathanLurker
Feels fine to me. list them. I don't think we're such elitists that we'd mind a selling thread with CDs on. I listed a pack of 3 CD previously.
By lazyben
Fine by me, go for it. Not sure this is the best place to sell CDs given the clear preference for vinyl of everyone here but there's nothing wrong with trying assuming you follow the usual rules. I still buy CDs where no vinyl edition exists or is prohibitively expensive/impossible to find.
By tim28212
Thanks guys. I don't really expect too much, especially after the results static had, but I wanted to give the forum first dibs. Going through some dups in my vinyl so that may go up first.
By static14
Tim can you email your dupe list first :)
By philball1974
When I decided to de-cd I found the second hand value to be too low for what I wanted. I ended up ripping them all into flac, bought a couple if those slappa cases and put the cd and art work in that and got rid of the jewel cases.

There all stored away ready for the kids to trawl through when there older.

By tim28212
No kids here and I already have them (CDs) stored in a closet so I figured I would rip them and then get what I could out of them. I've been watching the market and I don't think I'll get what I want for them. I made some nice $$$ selling some when the market was hot. It's gonna be tough and in the end may be holding onto them.