Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By XdothedewX
This went up on Wednesday and I was broke. Seems to have already sold out. Was wondering if anyone picked up an extra or anything and wanted to sell/trade. Trying to find out so I can figure out if I should just buy the yellow or not. Thanks!
By XdothedewX
One bump in hopes of finding what I'm looking for. I'll pay you cost plus a couple bucks for your time. Gonna order yellow tomorrow if I don't hear anything. Thanks
By lazyben
Lunaris (wisely) limits buyers to one of each color so nobody is going to have a spare.
By ninjaqutie
Technically, it says "Limit of one of each color per customer per order." So, if someone placed multiple orders, they could have more than one. You may have hope yet. Regardless, I hope you snag one without going to ebay!
By XdothedewX
Yes, I saw the one per customer notice. Was hoping maybe someone would be willing to part with theirs for a couple extra bucks. Not the end of the world if I don't find it, I'm just mostly bummed that I didn't pull the trigger when I was originally looking.