Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
Do we have a thread for items for sale that isn't vinyl, like iPods, amps etc etc?
By freshoj
I think you just created it.
By philball1974
Ha!

In that case I have an iPod classic 7th generation, grey, 160gb for sale. Excellent condition bar the obligatory surface marks on the shiny back of it. - £100

I also have an Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 headphone amp - £50

2012 'Headphone Amplifier of the Year' - HiFi World Magazine
Winner of numerous 5 star reviews and exception write ups from HiFi Choice, HiFi World and HiFi+ magazines as well as extensive reviews and awards from online independent reviewers
Design prioritises high end performance whilst maintaining a portable form factor
1 x headphone output, 1 x analogue input, 2 x gain settings to optimise the amplifier for your set up
Includes high capacity batteries and region specific AC adapter for charging purposes. Note: all sockets on front panel are black, not blue.

By ghostfires
I've got a bunch of electronic instruments, noise machines, guitar pedals, and possibly synths that I'm about to put up for sale...if anyone here is interested in that sort of thing, I can post my list here when it is ready.
By philball1974
Defo interested to see what synths you've got!